Do you eat?
Do you like to eat?
Do you go to Berkeley?

If so, we invite you to apply to join our fun, food-loving team. That’s right; it’s recruitment time!

Cal Spoon

Homemade Bagel Sandwich | Photo by Laura Lim

From restaurant reviews and special recipes to food facts and food news, we try to bring our readers the best of Berkeley. Our online publication is easy to access, fun to read and completely student-run.

Because food is so inherently social, we like sharing our food adventures. We get involved with the community through service projects and open events. We find excuses to cook and bake in each others’ kitchens, participate in food contests on campus and go out to eat together.

Cal Spoon

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Because we are excited for another great semester full of food and new friends, we are now looking for talented writers, editors, photographers and businesspeople. We are also looking for a Vice President of Operations; though returning staff members have priority for that position, new applicants are also welcome to apply.

Please, apply by Saturday, August 30, 2014 at 11:59pm! Email all applications and questions to calspoonuniversity@gmail.com.

EDIT: After a number of requests, we’ve extended the application deadline to Thursday, September 4 at 11:59pm.

See you soon!

Cal Spoon

Photo by Elizabeth Layman