On Sunday November 9, 2014, the Emory Spoon University team celebrated the launch of their site with some treats. From 3pm-5pm, members of the team, friends and family gathered at Sweet Monkey Frozen Yogurt & Cupcakes in Emory Point to devour some sweet froyo and baked goods.

Emory

Photo by Eric Solomon

Sweet Monkey was chosen as the location for the launch party because this froyo spot boasts the craziest and biggest selection of toppings of any establishment nearby. From strawberry Pop-Tart pieces to peanut butter-stuffed pretzels to gummy frogs, Sweet Monkey has every topping you might desire and much more.

Emory

Photo by Eric Solomon

About 30 hungry partiers showed up to mingle and snack on froyo throughout the afternoon. Everyone was in great spirits and excited to laud the members of the team. The beautiful fall weather outside didn’t crush any moods either, as people took their froyo to stroll outside as well.

Emory

Photo by Eric Solomon

The afternoon of desserts marked the culmination of months of work and preparation. The entire team is extremely proud of the content they’ve put out, and looks forward to being Emory’s number one resource for food tips, recipes, restaurants and trends.