It’s the start of yet another year and another semester. This can only mean one thing — Spoon University at Berkeley is looking for new members to join our foodie team!

spoon

Photo by Luna Zhang

We are a student-run online publication dedicated to becoming the everyday food resource of our campus. From a simple tiramisu recipe to the top brunch spots near campus, we’ve got answers to all your food struggles.

spoon

Photo by Luna Zhang

We don’t just write about food: we also cook and explore new restaurants together. As a student organization, we regularly hold social events for both our members and the entire campus community.

spoon

Photo by Luna Zhang

So, if you’re a Berkeley student that likes anything food — from cooking gourmet meals to snapping artsy Instagram photos — find your fellow food-loving community at Spoon. As we start off the new year, we’re looking for enthusiastic writers, editors, photographers, and marketing team members.

Applications can be found here and are due January 29th at 11:59 PM. Stay tuned for application updates through our Facebook event.

Please submit your applications and any questions you may have to calspoonuniversity@gmail.com. We hope to hear from you s(p)oon.