If you have been anywhere near the ice cream aisle of the grocery store, you may have noticed that Blue Bell is missing two of their most popular flavors: Cookie Two Step and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

It's the same nasty culprit that made Blue Bell pull flavors from the shelves last time: listeria. However, this time Blue Bell made the voluntary decision to make the recall. They had belief that their third-party source of edible cookie dough shipped product that may contain listeria

And they were in no way going to have what happened in May 2015 happen again.

A photo posted by Kristin Polk (@kristin.1988) on

For cautionary reasons, Blue Bell recalled both flavors that contained this cookie dough. No illnesses were reported from consuming the product, thankfully. Because getting sick with listeria is not fun, or so I've heard. 

Symptoms of listeria include fever, diarrhea, and nausea. It can also cause serious infections in young and elderly whose immune systems aren't up to speed, and it can result in death. 

So thanks Blue Bell for looking out for the health of the people, but I'd really love it if these recalls end ASAP.