Job Description
Join the executive team of Northwestern’s best student publication!
Spoon Magazine is seeking a qualified candidate to be our new Photo Director. This position includes executive control and oversight over every photo published by Spoon, both online and in print. Mainly focusing on the quarterly print magazine, the Photo Director is responsible for leading and hosting all studio photo shoots, as well as the taking, editing, and assigning of all photos in the magazine. The Photo Director is directly responsible for all feature and cover photography in addition to taking an active role in the artistic direction of the magazine. Spoon seeks a candidate who can provide their own camera equipment and is proficient with Photoshop, Lightroom, and studio lighting. Knowledge and experience with food photography is a plus, but is not required; the chosen candidate will be trained in food photography.

Application
Please email das@u.northwestern.edu with a cover letter outlining your experience, link to an online portfolio, and a listing of your equipment. Additionally, please download these 3 photos and edit them as you see fit for publishing in the print magazine.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to reading your applications!