If you have a sweet tooth, like myself, Spring means Delta Desserts. For those of you have been living under a rock (or are first-years), we’ll cut you a little slack. Delta Desserts is an annual event hosted by the sisters of Delta Delta Delta to raise money for St. Jude’s Children Hospital.

So you’re probably thinking, “nice, I like the sound of dat, but where do the desserts come in?” Well, for $5, you, yes YOU, get to load up on as many desserts as you can eat in one sitting (or if you’re like me, you bring some home for later). We’ve laid out some more important facts you need to know about Delta Desserts so that when the day comes, you’ll be ready.

1. Yes, it’s all-you-can-eat dessert

delta

Photo provided by Emma Thompson

From brownies to cookies to cake and cupcakes, the sistas of Tri Delt hook you up. Don’t be afraid to over-indulge. Spring Break is over and summer is a long way off.

2. All proceeds benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital

delta

Photo provided by Emma Thompson

This is a biggie, guys. St Jude’s is the leading hospital for research for little tykes with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. Every donation counts so why not do so why stuffing your face with 7-layer bars?

3. Admission Ticket=Raffle Ticket

delta

Photo provided by Emma Thompson

Yep, you read that correctly. Every ticket you purchase automatically enters you into a raffle with awesome T-shirts, gift cards and other awesome giveaways. #swaggy.

4. Show off your skills at the pie-eating contest

delta

Photo provided by Emma Thompson

Because honestly, stuffing your face with all the other desserts simply isn’t enough. Not your thing? Try making these mini apple pie bites at home.

5. Performance by The OverTones

delta

Photo courtesy of @jmuovertones on Instagram

A cappella with chocolate ganache sounds like a dream come true. Feast your eyes and ears on this dope group while loosening up your belt loops.

6. “Love Your Melon” will be making an appearance…

delta

Photo courtesy of @jmulymcrew on Instagram

“Love Your Melon” is the beanie to wear these days and lucky for you, a booth will  be set up for you to snag some hats. BTW–for every hat sold, a hat is gifted to a child battling cancer.

7. … As well as “Headbands Of Hope”

delta

Photo courtesy of @headbandsofhope on Instagram

Keep shopping (and eating) until you drop and stop by the table set up by “Headbands Of Hope.” For every headband sold, one is gifted to a little girl battling cancer and $1 is donated to cancer research.

Spoon will be there to live-Instagram the event so make sure to come gorge with us on Tuesday, March 29th from 6-9 pm. Peace.Love.All-you-can-eat-dessert.