1. We make your wildest food dreams come true. Who here can say “free food?”

Dartmouth

Photo by Annie Ma

2. Foco is never the reason for a boring meal. We’ll show you how to make a dish there or in your kitchen!

Dartmouth

Photo by Mulin Xiong

3. We got you covered to meet the masters. Maybe we’ll open our own gelato joint – or just continue to go to Morano.

Dartmouth

Photo by Katelyn Jones

4. We’re going behind the scenes to hook you up. If only Anthony Bourdain were narrating…

Dartmouth

Photo by Sharon Cho

5. Who can say no to food porn? We don’t just Instagram, we pull out the big cameras to capture those drool-worthy moments.

Dartmouth

Photo by Sharon Cho

Who are we? We’re a chapter of a national food organization with over 30 chapters and can’t wait for you to join the family. If you love food, then we have a spot for you and your hungry stomachs. At Spoon, we strive to educate campus about food through articles and events. We’re craving for new members and you might just have what it takes to satisfy it. Click the position title to download the applications for the 2014-15 year. You are encouraged to apply for more than one position.

Business Team

TREASURER You have a knack for persuasion so that we can receive the funding to hold all the delicious food events to come. Plus, you know how to keep track of all our moola, aka money.

EVENTS COORDINATORS You make the food magic happen on campus. Invite a chef to speak? You got it. Organize cooking lessons? You got it. Love for event planning is a must!

MARKETING/PR COORDINATORS You get the word out about Spoon. Instead of shouting at the top of your lungs, you wield the power of social media. How can you make Spoon the buzz on campus?

MASTER CHEF You dream of food in your sleep and can’t wait to take the stage with your delicious creations. We have the stage and events for you. What are you waiting for? My mouth is already drooling.

Editorial Team

EDITORS You call the shots for your assigned section. Brainstorm article ideas. Hunt down writers. Who says all you do is edit? We want you to also write to your heart’s content.

WRITERS You are the fuel for Spoon. You also get to brainstorm ideas but you’re the one getting it on paper, or rather the Internet.

PHOTOGRAPHERS Got a knack for capturing beautiful moments? Love creating food porn? Then we need you to allow readers to feast with their eyes.

Deadline: Monday, September 22 at 12PM

If you have any questions, please email the appropriate person:
Writer/Editor Editor-in-Chief Victoria Li ’16
Photographer Photo Director Sharon Cho ’17
Business Business Director Chris Novak ’17