Calling all Pitt students: we’ve got to talk. We know you’re avoiding studying by falling into a Netflix-induced coma, wrapped in ten different blankets and avoiding human interaction at all costs.

But it’s time to emerge because… free food. It’s Spoon Pitt Restaurant Week, and with very minimal effort you could be entered to win a gift card to one of your favorite places on or around campus.

Here’s why you should join us in celebrating Spoon Pitt Restaurant Week starting Monday, February 23rd.

1. Win a free $25 gift card

We used some of our magical Spoon powers and secured 7 gift cards from awesome restaurants on and around campus. You could win $25 to:

2. It’s ridiculously easy to enter

All you need to do is take a photo of your food between February 23rd and March 1st, post it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) and use the hashtag #spoonpittRW.

We don’t care if your food is homemade or from a restaurant and we won’t judge you based on the quality of your photograph (hello, half of us can’t even take decent photos). Enter as many times as you want throughout the week to increase your chances of winning.

The winners will be randomly selected and announced on Monday, March 2nd. 

3. We made a hashtag for it (#spoonpittRW)

Spoon Pitt Restaurant Week. Get it? You’re encouraged to tag our social media accounts with your photo (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), but don’t forget to include #spoonpittRW or you won’t be entered into the contest.

To recap: Take a picture of your food. Post it with the hashtag #spoonpittRW. That’s it.

Join the Facebook event, good luck, and H2P!

While you’re here, check out some of our fave articles: