It seems like 2015 has been the year of keeping up with food fads as much as fashion trends. Whole Foods even decorates their bags with the latest scoop. Like, in case you didn’t know, “Collards are the new kale.”

So, what were the top 10 betchiest food fads of 2015?

1. Instagramming the most fattening foods but only taking two bites.

A photo posted by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) on

The skinny betch won’t let calorie counts get in the way of her instas, but she refuses to let them expand her waistline. Gigi Hadid, we all know you didn’t finish that.

2. Kale.

What's really, really good? How about a Power Kale Caesar Chicken Salad? The really-est. #PaneraGoodness

A photo posted by Panera Bread (@panerabread) on

Kale caesar, kale juice, kale smoothies, kale chips and the list goes on forever. Betches rejoiced when Panera added a kale caesar to their menu, but don’t get too excited. I tried it myself and it was half romaine. Thanks for the half-hearted effort, Panera.

3. Avocado everything.

Back that hass up

A photo posted by ?Get it ripe, get it right? (@missnewfoodie) on

Instagram has been taken over by avocado toast pictures. So betchy, but so yesterday. Please make it end.

4. Almond butter.

betchiest food

Peanut butter is far too pedestrian for the betches.

5. Gluten free diets. 

betchiest food

Obviously gluten is poison, so the betches love shelling out cash for the alternatives. They think, “paying extra means healthier, right?” Not so fast — gluten free does not mean healthier.

6. Mason jars: the betchy serving dish of choice.

berry berry SMOOTH moves ?? PC: @gabrielleblack3 #smoothie #spoonfeed #spoonuva

A photo posted by Spoon University At UVA (@spoon_virginia) on

From holding overnight oats to mojitos, mason jars are the trendiest way to eat and drink. Buzzfeed will even give you a recipe for every meal of the day.

7. Chasing shots with fresh pressed juices.

betchiest food

I’ll admit, I’m a sucker for Lumi juice, but chasing with ten dollar juice? Grey Goose and fresh pressed grapefruit juice feels like a concoction straight from Sex and the City; but we’re twenty-somethings, I think we can handle Tropicana and Aristocrat.

8. Starbucks Cold Brew.

betchiest food

The betch needs all the extra caffeine she can get. I’m talking a trenta cold brew with an extra shot of espresso. Only the betchiest can handle this heart-jolting caffeine concoction.

9. Awake chocolate.

When you're literally dying. ?

A photo posted by awakechocolate (@awakechocolate) on

The betchy foodie only eats chocolate if it serves a dual purpose. Awake chocolate is actually caffeinated chocolate. Rest assured, it isn’t a gimmick, I felt the energy buzz from my bar. So, if you’re craving chocolate during exams, this is the way to go.

10. Leaner Creamer.

betchiest food

Coffee creamer that can make you lose weight is every betch’s dream. I’m not holding my breath for the results on this one.