If you made any New Year’s resolutions involving major health and nutrition changes in your life, you’re probably losing motivation and falling back into the usual routines you had just a month ago. Fear not — we’ve got you covered. Here are ten inspirational Instagram accounts to help you refuel and get through that McDonald’s withdrawal.

@recipe4healing

Do Eggs and Zucchini Noodles in my Bone Broth Soup make it Breakfast? Get that healing Broth in!

A photo posted by The Recipe for Healing (@recipe4healing) on

As someone who has struggled with dietary and digestive issues her whole life, Megan from @recipeforhealing focuses on health and healing. Her photos mostly feature grain and sugar-free content, including ingredients and recipes from her blog.

@happsters

Tag someone who needs a reminder to trust their gut

A photo posted by Sharing Happy Inspiration (@happsters) on

Whether your New Year’s resolutions were health-related or not, Kelli has happy inspiration that applies to all spheres of change and progress. If what you need is validating encouragement and daily motivational boosts, follow @happsters.

@wholehealthyglow

Holistic health coach Dorit runs Whole Healthy Glow, which features scrumptious food, comprehensive recipes, and occasional health tips. One of her essential messages is that focusing on nutrition is one step, but it’s more important to focus on living wholly and healthily in every aspect of life.

@mynewroots

Sarah B from @mynewroots boasts a talent for creating incredible food and innovative crafts. Don’t be intimidated though. Sarah may be a holistic nutritionist and certified nutritional practitioner, but it all started when she taught herself about holistic living and nutrition. With her inspiration and guidance, you can, too.

@healing_belle

When diagnosed with terminal brain cancer at the age of twenty, Belle began a journey to heal herself through nutrition and lifestyle changes, and she decided to share her message through Instagram. Whether it’s through recipes from her cookbook “The Whole Pantry” or simple pick-me-ups, Belle shows followers how to combine healthy eating with holistic living. Find her app also called “The Whole Pantry” in the iTunes store here.

@nomnompaleo

If you’re trying out the paleo diet or ever wondered about what it even is,Michelle Tam of @nomnompaleo can help you out. Tam runs an award-winning blog and uses Instagram as a channel to show off all the food options you have, even with the paleo restriction.

@eastcoasthealth

A photo posted by Maddie (@eastcoasthealth) on

Maddie serves as a testimony that a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to feel like an impossible expectation when you’re in university. As a college student and vegetarian, she shows us that it’s not so tough to make time to make changes to your daily routines, even if it feels like you constantly have deadlines and exams looming over you.

@nutritionstripped

McKel Hill is a dietition and nutritionist who goes beyond eating well and advocates living well in all aspects. Her images range from fresh snacks to cute family shots to art projects. She also occasionally posts fitness videos and brief quotes (and not to mention gives great yoga pants recommendations).