It’s late. You’re hungry. So it’s obviously time for some late night eats.

We’ve already heard about iconic college town restaurants, but now we want to know where you go to eat after a night of partying, drinking or even studying (#college). We asked, and you told us your go-to places for drunchies, munchies and late night bites. Here it is.

American University (Washington, D.C.): Steak n’ Egg

late-night

Photo courtesy of plus.google.com

Located on Wisconsin Ave near AU, Steak n’ Egg is the scrubby go-to spot. It’s a place where all frat-party-goers will fill up on greasy breakfast goodness.

When to go: Anytime between 1 am-3 am, post-frat party.
What to order: Get the waffles, milkshakes or steak ‘n eggs and fries. Or if you’re trynna be healthy, which we all know goes down the drain during the wee hours of the morning, you can order a bowl of oatmeal.
#SpoonTip: Be patient. The workers don’t have time for hangry drunkies. They’ll make your food as quickly as possible, but the limited seating makes being patient a must.

Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ): Raising Cane’s

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Known for their fresh, never frozen chicken fingers and tangy yet creamy Cane’s sauce, this spot sells a golden crispy meal of deliciousness.

When to go: After Sun Devil football home games, this place is a fan favorite that stays open till 2:30 am on the weekends.
What to order: The Three Finger Combo is a must-order. It comes with three chicken fingers, crinkle cut fries, Cane’s sauces, Texas toast and a regular soft drink. Talk about great value.
#SpoonTip: Canes is usually pretty packed around 8 pm on weekends, so plan accordingly.

Boston College (Chestnut Hill, MA): Roggie’s Sports Bar

late-night

Photo courtesy of muscleandfitness.com

The popular Cleveland Circle hot spot, Roggie’s Sports Bar, is the the best place for some good drunk eats.

When to go: After 2 am.
What to order: The buffalo chicken pizza. Period.
#SpoonTip: They have other really good eats as well that people don’t really know about, like potato skins and wings.

Other places to check out: The dining hall on Lower Campus. It’s open from 10:30 pm-2 am from Thursday-Saturday, and people go crazy over their mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, French fries and meatball subs. Bonus: It’s on most kids’ meal plans. Definitely utilize all of the sauces they have when you go (bbq, chipotle mayo, marinara sauce and more).

Boston University (Boston, MA): T. Anthony’s

A photo posted by @cheesy_travelers on 

This pizza joint, decked out with BU sports memorabilia, tends to be packed late at night and on the weekends. And the guys who work there are super cool and are willing to donate gift cards and tons of pizza to BU club events.

When to go: T Anthony’s usually has a line out the door on Thursday-Saturday starting around 10 pm, so your call…
What to order: If you’re with a group order a cheese pizza to share. But if you want a smaller snack for yourself, get the mozzarella sticks or the chicken parm sandwich.
#SpoonTip: Always scan the line to make sure you don’t know anyone before you wait at the back. And grab a table ASAP so you can chow down comfortably. You can also get your pizza delivered, which is perfect for those Boston snowstorms.

Brown University (Providence, RI): Louis Family Restaurant

late-night

Photo courtesy of forkintherhode.com

Located in College Hill, Louis Family Restaurant is the late night/early morning spot of choice for Brown students. The family owned diner is known for its all-day breakfast and delicious comfort food.

When to go: Students challenge themselves to stay up until it opens at 5 am, whether it’s partying or working on a paper.
What to order: Breakfast food, in particular the Drunk Johnny — it’s an omelet with corned beef hash, onions, and cheese… amazing.
#SpoonTip: Before you graduate, you’ve gotta cap off at least one all-nighter with a 5 am breakfast here.

Clemson University (Clemson, SC): Todaro Pizza

late-night

Photo courtesy of independentmail.com

Located on 105 Sloan Street in Clemson, Todaro Pizza is a great place for cheap late night eats.

When to go: During their late night hours or on Wednesdays (for Dollar Slice Night).
What to order: A slice (or three) of NY Style Pizza, but getting a whole pie doesn’t hurt either. If you go on Wednesday night, slices and beers are only $1.
#SpoonTip: Make sure to bring cash because student ID money is not accepted.

Columbia University (New York, NY): Koronet Pizza

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Nothin’ like a true NY slice of pizza, and we’ve heard Koronet’s is definitely the place to go for late night cravings.

When to go: A little strange for NYC, but they close at 11:30 pm. This means you gotta get there before.
What to order: You can’t go wrong with a 16 inch jumbo slice. They’re about $4.50 each, but trust us, it’s basically an entire meal.
#SpoonTip: They have free delivery, but you need to have a minimum of $16. So for all you lazy college kids out there who want a few slices or a pie to share, this spot’s for you.

Cornell University (Ithaca, NY): Louie’s Lunch

late-night

Photo courtesy of louieslunch.com

On the corner of Thurston and Wait Ave, across from Risley Hall, is a legendary food truck named Louie’s Lunch. They say that when Louie’s isn’t open, you should probably be sleeping.

When to go: For a midnight snack.
What to order: The Cajun fries and XXX Buffalo Chicken Sandwich are bomb.
#SpoonTip: If it’s too cold to stand outside, you can order ahead. Also, word on the street is there’s a secret menu, but if you find out about it, do not discuss the items with anyone else.

Dartmouth University (Hanover, NH): EBAs: Everything But Anchovies

late-night

Photo courtesy of dphan.com

When late night Collis is closed (which is absurdly early #rude), students at Dartmouth get desperate. Usually they’ll get delivery from EBAs to the dorms, but if it’s approaching the 2:15 am closing time, a lot of people will run there, which can get interesting.

When to go: After midnight.
What to get: Buffalo chicken wings, the Buffchick pizza or a personalized pizza — seriously, don’t settle just for cheese, get creative.
#SpoonTip: You can get any pizza as a “fry pile” — aka all the toppings of a normal pizza, but on a mountain of fries or sweet potato fries instead of on pizza dough. Yeah.

Emory (Atlanta, GA): Zaya at Dooley’s Den

late-night

Photo courtesy of foursquare.com

Known to Emory students as Zayas, this Mediterranean restaurant is bomb.

When to go: It’s really poppin’ between midnight and 2 am.
What to order: Order fries, wings or chicken fingers.
#SpoonTip: You’re bound to run into your friends here, so don’t go if you’re feeling anti-social.

Georgetown University (Georgetown, Washington, DC): Epicurean and Company

late-night

Photo courtesy of foursquare.com

Epicurean and Company, known to college kids as Epi, is now open 24/7, but watch out because it can be closed on holidays — and yes, since you’re in DC, that includes Martin Luther King Day.

When to go: After parties around 1-3 am.
What to get: Definitely order the chicken quesadilla and a milkshake (or a smoothie). But they also have a salad and sushi bar if that’s more your style.
#SpoonTip: You order your meal from a computer screen, so mentally prepare yourself before you walk in. After paying, you can grab your food from the counter. And for G-Town kids, Epi accepts flex dollars from the meal plan and debit dollars from the GOCard. #holla

George Washington University (Washington, D.C.): Pizza Mart

late-night

Photo courtesy of cookography.com

In the popular nightlife Adams Morgan neighborhood of DC is a pizza place people love for their GIANT slices of pizza (see above).

When to go: Around 3 am, aka when the bars shut down.
What to order: Obviously a jumbo slice of pizza.
#SpoonTip: The easiest way to eat the pizza is to fold it like a newspaper, and then devour it.

Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA): Waffle House

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Located in Tech Square, Waffle House is the perfect late night spot. Yeah, we know there are Waffle Houses nationwide, but this one is special, we promise.

When to go: Really you can go whenever because it is open 24/7, but it’s starts getting poppin’ around 2 am — so yeah, go then.
What to order: Waffles. Duh. And also hash browns smothered and covered — translation: hash browns smothered in sautéed onions and covered in melted cheese… yum. If you’re really hungry, order the All Star Special, it’s basically everything on the menu for $7.
#SpoonTip: Be nice to your waiter, like, really nice — they are dealing with hundreds of college students at 2 am. Respect.

Harvard University (Cambridge, MA): Tasty Burger

A photo posted by D (@baddiedae) on 

Located in the heart of Harvard Square, Tasty Burger serves up juicy burgers and creamy shakes to the late night crowd. And like most late night spots, this joint is a great place to people watch.

When to go: It starts getting crowded around 1 am on weekends and stays pretty crowded until it closes at 4 am.
What to order: The cheeseburgers will satisfy any drunk college kid, and order a 50/50 box of fries and onion rings to complete your late night meal.
#SpoonTip: Head down to the basement to grab a beer and enjoy a game of pool.

Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY): DP Dough

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Show your hunger some love with various ooey gooey cheese-filled calzones. And if you want to deck your calzone out even more, you can “hook it up” and top it with Italian herbs, parmesan, or both for just 50 cents extra.

When to go: Most people get delivery from DP Dough when they’re up late studying or on the weekend — it’s open til 4 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
What to order: You really can’t go wrong with any of the calzones, but the Falling Rock Zone is an Ithaca special. It’s stuffed with tater tots, bacon, cheddar cheese and mozzarella and comes with a side of sour cream. The Maui Wowi, stuffed with pineapple, ham and mozzarella, is another great choice.
#SpoonTip: Once a year they have free DP Dough day. So make sure to get there early, because the line gets really long really quickly. #freecalzone

Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, MD): University Market

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Called Uni Mini for short and located right off campus, University Market is the perfect spot for drunk eats.

When to go: After a hardcore night of studying or a long night out, so around 2 am.
What to order: Mozzarella sticks, chicken parm, or an egg, cheese and hash brown hoagie.
#SpoonTip: It’s open 24/7, so take advantage. Also, no matter what sub you order, definitely add a hash brown inside your sandwich.

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, MA): Domino’s

late-night

Photo courtesy of brandeating.com

Yeah, we know Domino’s a worldwide chain, but Boston is known for hittin’ the hay kinda early and Domino’s is one of the few places that stays open pretty late.

When to go: After a night out, which means around 1 or 2 am.
What to order: Cheesy bread is key. So order a medium pie just so you can get this chewy, gooey and herby carb-filled goodness.
#SpoonTip: Check for coupons online (on your phone) before going, and be sure to order with other people to get even more bang and variety for your buck. FYI they also have gluten-free crust.

Miami University (Oxford, OH): Bagel & Deli

A photo posted by Lauren (@lauren.corso) on

Just half a block from campus, Bagel & Deli is a specialty sandwich shop that opens at 8 am and doesn’t close till the bars shut down. When to go: After hitting up the bar at 2-3 am. What to order: The secret is you can get anything you want. Just ask. But you have to get chips on your bagel, trust us. #SpoonTip: You can actually get a bagel named after you. Just make up a fun name and write down all the ingredients and your legacy will live on.

New York University: Mamoun’s Falafel

late-night

Photo courtesy of thrillst.com

Mamoun’s closest location to NYU is on the bustling MacDougal St. in Greenwich Village, which is the best spot to hit up when you’re out partying until 4 am since they don’t close until 5 am. When to go: After hitting up the bars or the club. Or when you’re in the mood for an inexpensive pita pocket filled with Mediterranean goodness. What to order: If you’re here with a friend or two, be sure to get the falafel sandwich and the chicken or lamb shawarma. Split them so you can try more than one, you won’t regret it. #SpoonTip: Make sure you have cash, cause they don’t accept plastic.

Northeastern University (Boston, MA): Wings Over Boston

late-night

Photo courtesy of wingsover.com

Located right by campus, this wings-joint is a hot spot for late night eats in Boston, especially for Huskies. When to go: Post party, or sometimes even pregame with it. Basically any time between 9 pm-2 am. What to order: Honey BBQ boneless wings, red hot spicy wings, or the hang glider combo. Also order a side of celery sticks with blue cheese dressing. #SpoonTip: Order on the phone or online in advance because it can get pretty crowded.

Northwestern University (Evanston, IL): Cheesie’s Pub & Grub

late-night

Photo courtesy of cheesieschicago.com

For all you cheese and bread lovers out there, this place is “the home of America’s best grilled cheese.” When to go: After a night at The Deuce. What to order: The Tenderizer. It comes with cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, hot sauce, bacon, fried chicken tenders and Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce all on Texas toast. It’s also served with ranch dipping sauce. And definitely order a side of sweet potato fries. #hotdamn #SpoonTip: Don’t waste your time or money on take out or delivery. You’ll either fall asleep before it comes or be extremely disappointed by the hard cheese and soggy bread that took forever to get to you.

Pennsylvania State University (State College, PA): Gumby’s

late-night

Photo courtesy of theodysseyonline.com

Famous for their Pokey Stix, a hand-tossed pizza dough covered with butter and fresh garlic, and smothered with mozzarella cheese, Gumby’s draws a large crowd of people looking for something other than your average pizza. When to go: Between 12-2 am. What to order: Pokey Stix. Because Pokey Stix. #SpoonTip: If you’re going in for Pokey Stix between midnight and 2 am, be prepared to wait awhile. But it’s definitely worth it.

Princeton University (Princeton, NJ): Hoagie Haven

late-night

Photo courtesy of hoagiehaven.com

If you’re from Princeton, then you definitely know this late night hoagie spot — everyone raves about it, both from near and far. When to go: When you need a study break or after you’ve been to at one of the Eating clubs all night. What to get: Either go for the Phat Lady, which is a cheesesteak stuffed with mozzarella sticks, fries, ketchup and hot sauce, or a Sanchez, which has chicken cutlets, American cheese, mozzarella sticks, fries and of course Sanchez sauce. #SpoonTip: Be sure to grab a ton of napkins because the sauce will most definitely be all over the place.

Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NY): R.U. Hungry

late-night

Photo courtesy of playbuzz.com

Famous for their Fat Sandwich and Fat Sandwich Challenge, R.U. Hungry has been given the title #1 Sandwich in the Country by Maxim. The establishment has also appeared on Good Morning America, Fox News and Man vs. Food, so if you haven’t been there yet, go now. When to go: Around 2 am. What to order: One of their fat sandwiches: the Fat Darrell, a sandwich filled with chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, marinara sauce, french fries; the Fat Beach (formally Fat Bitch), a sandwich stuffed with cheese steak, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, lettuce, ketchup and french fries. Hot damn. #SpoonTip: If you’re extremely hungry and up for a challenge, try the R.U. Hungry Fat Sandwich Challenge: eat five fat sandwiches in 45 minutes. If you complete the challenge, you’ll go on the Wall of Fame and can create and name your own fat sandwich to go on the menu. We recommend bringing a friend for moral support.

Stanford University (Stanford, CA): Happy Donuts

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

The options at Happy Donuts are endless… doughnuts (of course), doughnut holes, hot dogs in a doughnut, cronuts, cronut holes, apple fritters, blueberry fritters, cinnamon rolls, croissant sandwiches and so. Much. More. When to go: The best time to go is around midnight to satisfy those late night cravings. What to order: You’re gonna want to try as many doughnuts as possible, so order a few doughnut holes to get a lil taste of the variety. #SpoonTip: They have wifi, so you can come here to study, too (and enjoy your doughnuts sober).

Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY): Calios

late-night

Photo courtesy of buffalovibe.com

Who wants pizza when you can get a calzone instead? ‘Cuse kids get it. When to go: After a night of going out, but before 4 am. What to order: Calzones, specifically the buffalo chicken calzone (which is less than $5) or the BBQ chicken with bleu cheese. If you’re feelin’ independent, make your own calzone creation. #SpoonTip: Don’t be too picky, because Calios tends to mess up orders on the regular. Oh, and rumor has it that if you stay at Calios for 48 hours straight, you will get free calzones for the rest of your life.

Texas A&M (College Station, TX): Fuego Tortilla Grill

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

This Mexican restaurant has the largest taco selection ever. Seriously, like ever. Fuego’s serves your typical tacos, break-feast tacos (huge breakfast tacos that are available 24/7), and giant puffy tacos (homemade corn masa puffy tacos stuffed with all the good stuff). Yum. When to go: Late night, especially after going out at North Gate. What to order: Tacos… The Dr. Pepper Cowboy, Juan Wayne, Southern Comfort, and Chilli Rae Vaughn are four of the best. You can also get a huge box of fries for $1.50. #SpoonTip: Don’t let the crowd turn you off because it really worth the wait.

Tulane University (New Orleans, LA): The Dough Bowl

late-night

Photo courtesy of slice.seriouseats.com

More commonly known as Boot Pizza, The Dough Bowl sells hot slices of cheese and pepperoni pizza from a to-go window on the street and through the kitchen window into The Boot, an iconic college bar on fraternity row. When to go: Around 2 am after dancing at The Boot — even better, grab a slice from the window before you head out of The Boot. What to order: A slice of pizza… Duh. But also cheese fries. #SpoonTip: If you’re using your Nolabucks, then there’s a five dollar minimum, which means you’ll end up buying two slices #noshame. Also don’t underestimate the cheese fries — they might not be F&M’s, but they’ll satisfy your craving for sure.

University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL): Hungry Howie’s

late-night

Photo courtesy of heraldextra.com

If you haven’t been to Hungry Howies’s, do you even go to ‘bama? Probably not. This pizza joint is a go-to late at night. When to go: After a crazy night. What to order: A personal pizza and top it with whatever you’re craving. #SpoonTip: Go with your friends, and do not feel ashamed for finishing your entire pizza… It’s a personal pizza after all.

University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ): Chēeba Hut

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

This is a marijuana themed sub sandwich place, so I’m pretty sure you can use your imagination to figure out who goes here. When to go: Whenever you’re baked, or not. What to order: The Kali Mist will satisfy anyone — it’s a California club with turkey, chipotle mayo, jalapeños, bacon, pepper jack and avocado. #SpoonTip: There are three bread sizes, ranging from the 4-inch nug to the 8-inch pinner to the 12-inch blunt.

University of California, Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA): In-N-Out Burger

late-night

Photo courtesy of Flickr

Everyone from the West Coast knows In-N-Out is the spot get classic fast food — those burgers and fries, tho. When to go: On party nights, like Thursdays — it’s bustling and the drive-thru line often goes out into the street. What to order: The go-to here is the “animal style” burger and fries. The milkshakes are amazing and out of this world, so be sure to order one with your meal. #SpoonTip: There’s actually a “not-so-secret” menu online that people like to choose from cause it has some of the most popular ways customers like their burgers prepped.

University of Chicago (Chicago, IL): Clarke’s Diner

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Clarke’s Diner is the place in Hyde Park at all hours of the night. And the best part is that this place offers your classic all-American eats from breakfast to dinner and, obviously, dessert. When to go: Not before 3 am. What to order: You can’t go wrong with anything on the breakfast menu and the burgers are great, too. #SpoonTip: Going to Clarke’s in the middle of the night is a UChicago bucket list item, so get on it.

University of Colorado Boulder (Boulder, Colorado): Cosmo’s Pizza

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Located on Broadway, Cosmo’s Pizza is a popular place to satisfy your drunchie cravings. When to go: Late at night. Duh. What to order: All the pizza at Cosmo’s is great, and it’s all hugeee. They also have a few decent beer options if you’re stilling wanting to turn up. #SpoonTip: Get a side of Cosmo’s homemade spicy ranch — it’ll take your pizza to the next level.

University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT): Wally’s Chicken Coop

late-night

Photo courtesy of businessinsider.com

The OG Huskies know how to do chicken right, especially when it comes to late night eats. When to go: Thursday night, because it’s right below the bar. What to order: The Wally (chicken bits) with puds (fried mashed potato balls), but if you’ve got a larger appetite then you might want to get the Tank Wrap (chicken bits, fries, pids, cheese, chili & honey mustard sauce). #SpoonTip: If you get the seasoning, you’re doing it wrong. If you’re ordering it from your dorm keep in mind that it takes at least an hour to get there, so if you’re walking home from a party order it on your way back.

University of Delaware (Newark, DE): Freddy’s Wraps

late-night

Photo courtesy of hungryhens.com

Usually referred to as just Freddy’s, this conveniently located wrap-based establishment gets swamped after the bars close at 1 am. When to go: Between 1 am and 3 am. What to order: Quesadilla and disco fries all the way. #SpoonTip: It’s best when you’re drunk, otherwise just go to Wawa.

University of Florida (Gainesville, Florida): Italian Gator Pizza

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Known as Pizza by the Slice to Florida students, Italian Gator pizza has the perfect location amongst the bars on University Ave. The little walk up window sells pizza to hungry college kids late into the night, but it’s also a great place to grab a slice before heading to the library. When to go: On your way home from bars.  What to order: A slice of pizza. #SpoonTip: Order a combo to split with a friend — two slices plus a drink for $7, what a steal.

University of Georgia (Athens, Georgia): Little Italy

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Little Italy is the perfect spot to start and end the night. Grab a pitcher of beer and a bite to eat before you head out to the bars, or finish the night off with a slice of pizza. When to go: Before the bars close at 2 am to avoid a ridiculously long line, or after 2 am if you’re not in a rush.  What to order: Pizza by the slice with your favorite toppings, and ask for a side of ranch to dip. #SpoonTip: Be patient, and don’t drunkenly lose the slip they give you at the counter when you pay or else they won’t give you your pizza when it’s ready. And they’ll kick you out if you try to reach over the counter and get it.

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Champaign, IL): Cracked Food Truck

A photo posted by Katie Abrams (@moderngirl) on

This thing is basically gold on wheels. Students flock to this yellow truck from all corners of Green Street when closing time rings in.

When to go: When you’re drunk, when you’re hungover AF, or if your up late studying. Basically it’s comfort food for any mental state you may find yourself in during college
What to get: Order the Sloppy Jose. It has all of your elements of any great bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich, but is served on ciabatta bread, with chorizo and guac. Also, the parmesan truffle tater tots are dank.
#SpoonTip: Head over right before the bars close to beat the rush. The workers are super cool and chill, so be nice to them even when you’re #drangry.

University of Maryland (College Park, MD): Slices Pizza Co.

late-night

Photo courtesy of shopcollegepark.org

Slices Pizza usually carries 16 different types of slices or more, depending on the day. Feel free to call ahead to find out what’s available, or just let your drunchies guide you when you get there.

When to go: When the bars are letting out, so around 1:30 am or 2 am.
What to order: A mac and cheese slice or the chicken bacon ranch slice.
#SpoonTip: It can be really hard to get a seat, so a lot of people carry out. They also have gluten-free dough and dairy-free pizza options.

University of Miami (Miami, FL): Pinecrest Bakery

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

This popular 24-hour Cuban bakery serves a selection of Cuban sweets and sandwiches.

When to go: Late at night, probably around 3 am.
What to order: A Cuban sandwich — it’s huge and really cheap. What more could you want from late night food? But if you’re in the mood for sweet, try any of the Cuban baked goods.
#SpoonTip: Order a few sweets to share with you friends.

University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI): Pizza House

late-night

Photo courtesy of pizzahouse.com

This pizza place is definitely more than just great Chicago pizza, and the best part is that it’s open until 4 am. No wonder it’s great for late night eats.

When to go: Either for dinner or order take out late night.
What to order: Cheesy bread or feta bread — both come with marinara or ranch dipping sauce.
#SpoonTip: The pizza is so underrated, but it’s sooo good. Call ahead or know that it takes 20-30 minutes for take out orders.

University of Mississippi (Oxford, Mississippi): The Downstairs Bar

late-night

Photo courtesy of hottytoddy.com

The Downstairs Bar, also known as “the secret grilled cheese place,” is located down a hidden alley on The Square — there are no signs leading to it. If you haven’t heard about it through word of mouth, you’d never know it existed.

When to go: Late night food is a must on your way from The Square, especially because bars in Oxford close super early compared to most college towns. Hit up The Downstairs Bar Thursday-Friday 10 pm-1 am… because that’s the only time it’s open.
What to order: The B.A.M.F. grilled cheese is epic — two pieces of Texas toast stuffed with three fried mozzarella sticks, bacon, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing, and it’s served with homemade steak fries. #bamf
#SpoonTip: If you get there early enough, they’ll pass around complimentary shots called “Bullet to the Brain,” which are served in hollowed out bullet shells.

University of North Carolina Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, North Carolina): Time-Out

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Located on the main road that runs through Chapel Hill, Time-Out is the place to get southern cooking near campus. Time-Out is famous for its chicken cheddar biscuit, but that’s definitely not the only thing on the menu worth ordering.

When to go: Though it’s open 24/7, the best time to go is after hitting up the bars, so 2 am-ish.
What to order: Time-Out serves up awesome Southern food and the sides are out of this world. You gotta try the mashed potatoes, mac ‘n cheese and, of course, the biscuits.
#SpoonTip: Too lazy to actually go to Time-Out? Lucky for you, they deliver 24 hours a day.

University of Oregon (Eugene, OR): Uly’s Taco Shack

late-night

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

This famous food cart is known for its slogan, “Curing the drunchies all weekend long!” Students flock here after a night of studying or partying, no matter the weather, because these tacos are just too damn good.

When to go: Thursday-Saturday between 10 pm and 3 am.
What to order: The Trifecta (one chicken, one carne asada, and one adobada taco). The tacos come with onions and cilantro, but definitely top them with salsa, cheese and sour cream too.
#SpoonTip: The line usually takes around five minutes, but once you order you get your tacos within a minute. It’s very cheap and veryyyyy tasty.

University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA): Allegro’s

late-night

Photo courtesy of allegropizza.com

The classic drunk pizza place on campus, Allegro’s doesn’t disappoint. When you’re craving carbs and cheese, definitely stop here on your way home to sleep off another crazy college night.

When to go: 1-2 am.
What to order: Pizza. The spinach tomato feta pizza is favorite.
#SpoonTip: A vegan cheeseless tomato pie is available. And last call for all orders is 2:30 am, so plan ahead.

University of Southern California (Los Angles, CA): El Huero

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

The late night eat options at USC are endless, but El Heuero, previously Chanos, takes the cake as the drunchie spot. Every USC students still calls the Mexican joint Chanos because #chanosforlife.

When to go: The little shack is open until 3 am, so grab a bite to eat on your way home from the bars.
What to order: Get a to-go order of the carne asada fries, a bed of fries topped with everything your heart desires — grilled marinated steak, beans, pico de gallo, guacamole and cheese. You’re definitely gonna need a fork to devour these fries.
#SpoonTip: Order something (hint: carne asada fries) to share with your friends — it’s a looooot of food.

University of South Carolina (Columbia, South Carolina): Fast Eddie’s Calzones

late-night

Photo courtesy of revelu.com

This calzone joint is located in Five Points and surround by all of the college bars. The selection of calzones is bomb – and they are filled with so. much. cheese. But I’m not complaining, because #cheese.

When to go: After a night out in Five Points when you’re really drunk and are able to handle the absurd amount of melted cheese they put in their calzones.
What to order: Anything. Literally everything is amazing, but the buffalo chicken calzone is life changing.
#SpoonTip: Take advantage of the daily specials – each day Fast Eddie’s has a different calzone at a discounted price — so if you can’t decide what to order, you can always turn to the daily calzone.

University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX): Roppolo’s Pizzeria on Wheels

This food truck has the perfect location – right across the street from the famous nightclub Barbella. A slice of pizza (or two) definitely hits the spot after a night of dancing – or partying on Dirty 6th.

When to go: Head over just before 2 am to beat crowds, but if you’re there at 2:30 am you’re bound to run into your friends
What to order: Seriously any slice is good – but the meat lovers slice is clutch.
#SpoonTip: Take it to go, and make sure you grab a stack of napkins because it gets a lil messy.

University of Vermont (Burlington, VT): Kountry Kart Deli

late-night

Photo courtesy of kountrykartdeli.com

Kountry Kart Deli, also known as KKD, has the greasiest subs you can think of, so it’s perfect for those late night hunger pains.

When to go: Between 10 pm-1 am.
What to get: Be sure to ask for a Rise and Shiner, which has bacon, ham or sausage, is layered with crispy golden hash browns, eggs, cheese, and is served on a toasted bulky roll.
#SpoonTip: KKD is a grab and go place. There’s no seating, so we recommend ordering online before you head over. That way you avoid waiting around for it to be made.

University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA): Christian’s Pizza

late-night

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

This pizza joint is perfect for those late night cravings. The pizza is cheap, the service is fast, and it’s open late.

When to go: Don’t go earlier than 2 am.
What to order: Everything is awesome – you seriously cannot go wrong with any slice of pizza, but the pesto tortellini pizza is out of this world — it’s tortellini on top of pizza. #genius
#SpoonTip: Grab a bunch of napkins because these are messy pizza slices.

University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI): Ian’s Pizza

Two is better than one, especially when it’s your go-to for late night bites. Depending on where you live and where you’re going out, you’ll probably stop at one of the two Ian’s Pizzas in town on your way home from a night out.

When to go: After going out on Friday and Saturday
What to order: Mac and cheese pizza because it’s mac and cheese pizza.
#SpoonTip: The line is always out the door on weekends, so if you go during the week it’s a lot less busy. The slices are also very large and definitely dip your slice in the house ranch.

Washington University in St. Louis (St. Louis, MO): The Village

late-night

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Sometimes you just need friend food, and that’s when you find yourself at The Village, North Campus’ dining hall.

When to go: After going to the frats or after a long night out.
What to order: Half and half (half chicken fingers, half french fries)
#SpoonTip: Become good friends with the people who work there because you’ll get extra fries. Score.