Vegetarians, rejoice. Amy’s Kitchen, a company that prepares vegetarian frozen meals and convenience food, is opening an all-vegetarian drive-thru restaurant in California next month.

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of huffingtonpost.com

The drive-thru will serve meat-free burgers, burritos, pizza, salad, plus milkshakes and  vegan shakes. Menu items can be ordered vegan or gluten-free, and every ingredient is non-GMO. Hell yeah.

And it gets better. Over 95% of the products will be organic and most will be locally sourced. Plus the menu is peanut-free and egg-free. And everything will be prepared onsite, too. Hell yeah times a million.

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of huffingtonpost.com

Don’t fear, the quality products and ingredients will not increase the menu item prices. For example, a single patty burger will cost $2.99, a basic burrito will cost $4.69, and salads made with seasonal produce will cost as little as $3.99.

Also, Amy’s Drive-Thru also plans to build a “living roof” covered with drought-tolerant plants, which has the potential to reduce a building’s energy needs. And the building will use an on-site water tower to collect rain to water the roof, and use a reclaimed water system for irrigation purposes. Why can’t all fast food restaurants be like you, Amy’s?

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of huffingtonpost.com

Amy’s Kitchen aims to lead the fast food industry into a delicious, organic, non-GMO, sustainable future, and gives us all hope for the future of the fast food industry. Thank you, Amy’s Kitchen. Thank you.