Most of us have crazy stories that begin with a night of drinking. And most of us can attest to the crazy things that alcohol makes us do.

As you know, celebrities are just like us – and that includes their views on drinking. Here is a list of the best quotes from our favorite Ciroc sipping celebs.

1. Frank Sinatra

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“I feel bad for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.”

2. Ernest Hemingway

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”

3. Carrie Bradshaw

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“I was a fan of anywhere that you can smoke and drink at 2 pm.”  (Fictional, but still a celebrity in my eyes…)

4. Kim Kardashian

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“I said at 30 I’m gonna at least have a drink to lighten up because my sisters say I’m so boring.”

5. Jennifer Lawrence

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“I want to sit on my couch and drink and not change my pants for days at a time.”

6. Steve Martin

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“Writer’s block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they can have an excuse to drink alcohol.”

7. Bette Midler

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“I try not to drink too much because when I’m drunk, I bite.”

8. Johnny Depp

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“When kids hit one year old, it’s like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.”

9. Stephen King

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“Do you drink?”
“Of course, I just said I was a writer.”

10. Drew Carey

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” 

11. Chelsea Handler

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“There are two kinds of people I don’t trust: people who don’t drink and people who collect stickers.”

12. Stephen Colbert

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“They say the only people who tell the truth are drunkards and children. Guess which one I am.”

13. Ellen DeGeneres

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“I don’t need a baby growing inside me for nine months. For one thing, there’s morning sickness. If I’m going to feel nauseous and achy when I wake up, I want to acheive that state the old fashioned way: getting good and drunk the night before.”

14. Tina Fey

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“In a study, scientists report that drinking beer can be good for the liver. I’m sorry, did I say ‘scientists’? I meant Irish people.”

15. Jack Nicholson

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world.”

16. Russell Crowe

celebrity

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

“I have respect for beer.”