Pringles: the crunchy potato crisps that are enjoyed around the world. These chips shaped our childhood (don’t act like you never put two in your mouth and started quacking), and while we all started loving the basics –original, barbecue, sour cream & onion – for better of worse, there are many outrageous varieties to explore.

1. White Chocolate Peppermint

pringles

Photo courtesy of adweek.com

These Pringles were introduced in 2012 as a holiday flavor. Let’s just say they didn’t remain as stocking stuffers for long.

2. Soft Shell Crab 

pringles

Photo courtesy of yahoo.com

Straight out of Thailand, these Pringles are still available on the market. Seafood lovers will be delighted to hear that the flavor is actually known for tasting like real crab meat.

3. Blueberry & Hazelnut

pringles

Photo courtesy of NeoGaf.com

Sweet and salty normally goes hand-in-hand, but do you really think anybody’s craving fruity and nutty potato chips for an afternoon snack?

4. Seaweed

pringles

Photo courtesy of devilsmistake.deviantart.com

This flavor was introduced in Asia a few years ago and has stirred up some mixed reviews. They’re actually green and are known to be crispier than your typical Pringle.

5. Honey Mustard

pringles

Photo Courtesy of flickr.com

This limited edition release was a huge hit. Such a hit, that Pringles decided to offer the flavor year-round. This sweet and savory crisp is irresistible.

6. Ketchup

pringles

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

Although this flavor initially received raving reviews, customers eventually decided that it lacked the true vinegary taste that comes with real ketchup. So if you’re dying to get the perfect Pringles-ketchup combo,  you might be better off  buying some original Pringles and a bottle of Heinz ketchup for dipping.

7. Los Angeles Street BBQ Chicken

pringles

Photo courtesy of pringlesflavors.wikia.com

BBQ chicken? LA? Since when did those two go together? Pringles has some explaining to do.

8. Mozzarella Sticks & Marinara

pringles

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

The fact that Pringles was able to get this flavor into a crisp is somewhat astonishing. But hey, if mozzarella sticks are involved these can’t be anything but delicious, right?

10. Night Club

pringles

Photo courtesy of tabloidprodigy.com

What does a night club even taste like? Apparently, according to reviews, it tastes like black pepper and cheddar. I think we’re better off not asking how they discovered this flavor…

11. Pigs in a Blanket

pringles

Photo courtesy of skullandbonesskateboard.com

Your childhood party snack is now available in the form of a potato crisp. Could it get any better?

12. Pecan Pie

pringles

Photo courtesy of tryitordiet.com

Now you can crunch on your favorite Thanksgiving dessert any time of the year. Even people with nut allergies can try these babies because no trace of real pecans can be found in the ingredients.