It’s summer. You feel pressure to get whatever a perfect beach body is. We’re here to tell you that it’s overrated. Here are some beautiful #SpoonFeed sweets to make you realize we’re right.

Cinnamon rolls for one.

A photo posted by rachel conners (@bakeritablog) on Jun 9, 2015 at 10:38am PDT

The chocolate chip cookie from Levain Bakery in NYC might be the most photographed food on the Internet, and we’re not mad about it.

A photo posted by Jessica (@cheatdayeats) on Jun 10, 2015 at 6:10pm PDT

What a beautiful, classy slutty brownie. Because we know you’re wondering, here’s how to recreate them.

A photo posted by Chelsweets (@chelsweetsnyc) on Jun 8, 2015 at 5:14pm PDT

The only thing better than a mimosa is a mimosa cupcake. Yo, @chelsweetsnyc, do these have booze in them?

If Ladurée macarons were shoes, they’d be Manolo Blahniks.

The best news all week: nuggets can be sweet and this fried chocolate chip and vanilla cookie dough nugget with a pretzel crust is here to prove it.

A photo posted by @cupcakesbyjana on Jun 13, 2015 at 6:55am PDT

This marriage between cupcakes and our favorite candies is a sweet one. @cupcakesbyjana is the best.

Annie and Hallie would be proud. Want to take your Oreos up a notch? Make these peanut butter s’moreos. You won’t regret it.

A photo posted by @gramercygourmand on Jun 12, 2015 at 5:06pm PDT

Dominique Ansel just rocked the world with this new Burrata soft-serve ice cream.

A photo posted by LettuceDine (@lettucedine) on Jun 9, 2015 at 7:16am PDT

The ones with filling are the best. Here are some more donuts that are anything but basic.

A photo posted by @mdoughw on Jun 14, 2015 at 8:06am PDT

World, meet MdoughW. The hottest thing in Miami Beach besides its nightlife.

A photo posted by Olivia Benjamin (@obenj27) on Jun 8, 2015 at 3:55pm PDT

Peanut butter, Oreo and brownie all in one dessert? More, please.

A photo posted by Phoebe Melnick (@pmelnick) on Jun 8, 2015 at 3:45pm PDT

That glaze is everything. If you, too, are looking for a donut as big as your face, head to Doughnut Plant in NYC.

See, you feel better now, right? You can always count on us. And now that we got you in the mood, head to our Instagram for some more food porn.