Have you ever wondered what Taylor Swift or Fetty Wap would be if they were food? Well, we matched up this year’s Grammy nominees with their perfect food pairing, thank me later. If you caught that Drake reference scroll down to number 23 because you’re a true fan.
1. Kendrick Lamar: Animal Style In-N-Out Burger
Kendrick is a rapper literally straight out of Compton, so this California staple definitely represents him well. Plus, leading the nominations with 11 and having President Obama’s favorite song of 2015 on his album, I’d say animal style is one way to describe his career this year.
2. Taylor Swift: Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Taylor’s dish is as vibrant as her performances and signature red lips. The hot and cold component to this buttery crisp also reflects Swift’s on and off again love affair with celebrity relationships.
3. Ed Sheeran: White Chocolate Matcha Wafer Cookies
These little morsels are an unexpected twist on a classic cookie, just like what Ed Sheeran has brought to the music industry. Not to mention that the green matcha color would look great with his fiery hair.
4. The Weeknd: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Rice Krispie Treats
To honor The Weeknd’s pyrotechnic antics in his music videos we matched him up with Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. The broken up Cheetos also resemble his signature hairstyle, amirite?
5. Tori Kelly: Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
This sweet treat is a fresh new take on the All-American ice cream sandwich. Nominated for Best New Artist, Tori Kelly is definitely breathing new life into the music industry with her killer pipes.
6. Meghan Trainor: Ice Cream Marshmallow Cereal Cones
The pretty pastels that make up this innovative dessert perfectly embody Megan Trainor’s All About That Bass music video, which helped get her the nomination for Best New Artist.
7. Maroon 5: Everything Bagel Donut
Adam Levine and Maroon 5 are as cool as this hybrid treat. With the nomination for the Best Pop Duo/Group Performance the band clearly has everything under control.
8. Skrillex and Diplo with Justin Beiber: Candy Filled Piñata Cake
The inside of this cake is as electric and as explosive as the songs these three superstars produce. Not to mention, this dessert looks like an EDM festival in pastry form.
9. Ellie Goulding: Pop-Tart Cheesecake Truffles
Candy coated breakfast pastries, this one’s for you Ellie. The diversity of these truffles represents her ability to produce hit after hit no matter what genre.
10. Florence + The Machine: Apple and Gruyère Grilled Cheese
This sophisticated sandwich packs a punch just as Florence + The Machine do with every song and performance.
11. J. Cole: Chocolate Donut Nutella Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich
This decadent concoction is just as smooth as J. Cole and his music are.
12. Elle King: Jalapeño Cornbread Poppers
These jalapeños bring the heat like Elle does in her popular song Ex’s & Oh’s. Plus, the cornbread adds that necessary country kick.
13. Tim McGraw: Bacon Mashed Potato Cheese Bombs
These cheesy potato bombs are as comforting to a broken heart as Tim McGraw’s songs are.
14. Miguel: Peanut Butter S’moreos
Only Miguel could properly handle the sensuality that comes with combining peanut butter and chocolate.
15. Jazmine Sullivan: Mexican Hot Chocolate in Marshmallow Shot Glasses
Jazmine’s smooth voice is brought to life by her powerful lyrics, just like the cayenne brings out the decadent flavors of the hot chocolate like no other spice could.
16. Kasey Musgraves: Sweet Overnight Chia Seed Pudding
The adorable Kasey Musgraves had to be matched up with something sweet. This dish will make you as excited to get out of bed as her songs do.
17. Fetty Wap: Shredded Cheese Chips
Fetty Wap’s recent, post-fame hair change is the reason for this match. Plus, his songs are basically as popular as cheese is so that works too.
18. Nicki Minaj: Funfetti Sugar Cookie Nachos
Nikki Minaj’s red carpet wardrobe used to be as colorful as these nachos but recently she’s been looking more sophisticated. However, that doesn’t mean that her lyrics or words have become any less vibrant #whatsgoodmiley.
19. Little Big Town: Cinnamon Roll Waffle Breakfast Sandwich with Nutella and PB
The members of Little Big Town are as diverse as the ingredients in this treat and they go together just as perfectly, too.
20. Disclosure: Cheesy Pizzadilla
The music that Disclosure produces is nothing short of magic just like the combination of a pizza and quesadilla.
21. Bruno Mars: Ramen Burger
Bruno’s too-cool-for-school and ultra chill vibe definitely match up with this meal that looks tasty enough to be any stoner’s delight.
22. Andrea Day: Sriracha Mac and Cheese Bites
Andrea’s powerful voice has the ability to bring you warmth like only a staple comfort food like mac and cheese can. Add a bit of spicy Sriracha and this dish emulates her perfectly.
23. Drake: Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter Pie
The seduction levels of this brown butter pie are at a height that only Drake can achieve with his lyrics. Plus, he’s a chocolate dream just like this dish is. #callmeonmycellphone #plz