There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who like coffee, and those who haven’t tried it yet.

Coffee addiction is a very real thing. And some studies even say that the caffeine in coffee is just as addictive as nicotine. But we want you to embrace your addiction. Have coffee in the morning, have coffee in the evening. Rub it on your steak, and pour it in your brownie batter.

Coffee addicts, this one is for you.

1. Chocolate Donut, Nutella, & Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich

Photo by Bernard Wen

Everybody knows that donuts and coffee go perfectly together. And when you throw ice cream into the mix, things just get crazy. Make this, and see for yourself.

2. Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cookies

Photo by Zoe Holland

These cookies are actually healthy enough to eat for breakfast. So basically, you can drink your coffee while you eat it. You’re welcome.

3. Iced Coffee Popsicles 

Photo by Jackie Kuczynski

If iced coffee isn’t doing a good enough job of cooling you down, try these epic coffee ice pops. You can flavor them to your heart’s content, with hazelnut or caramel or chocolate, or just leave them black.

#SpoonTip: If popsicles are your things, you should check out these places

4. Chocolate Mocha Pancakes

Photo by Sara Tane

Coffee and chocolate are probably the perfect things to wake up to, especially when they’re inside of some seriously decadent pancakes. This recipe is not for the faint of heart.

5. Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies

coffee addict

Photo by Katelyn Jones

These tiny whoopie pies remind us of those tiny mugs that you sip espresso out of. Both are adorable, and both are freakin delicious.

6. Toffee Latte Cupcakes

Photo courtesy of tamingtwins.com

A Starbucks drink packed into a cupcake? Sign us up. These cupcakes are definitely on the sweet spectrum, but we love still them.

7. Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies

Photo courtesy of framedcooks.com

Chocolate chip cookies are an American classic, and coffee only makes them better. These cookies are just the right amount of crispy and chewy, with the perfect mocha flavor.

8. Ice Cream Coffee Float

Photo by Cody Corrall

Ben & Jerry, meet coffee. Cold brew coffee works especially well for this treat, and then you customize it with all your favorite ice cream toppings. We suggest brownies, M&Ms, and hot fudge.

9. Tiramisu

Photo by Isabel Wang

Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert, made with layers of coffee-soaked cookies and whipped cream. This is the perfect coffee treat to make next time you’re feeling fancy.

10. Coffee Jello

Photo by Eileen Wang

Some people think jello is weird, but those people clearly haven’t tried coffee jello. The texture is unique and refreshing and the flavor is, well, coffee.

11. Brown Sugar Coffee Cookies

Photo courtesy of wishesndishes.com

These cookies taste amazing dipped in coffee, which is essentially coffee-ception. Because dipping cookies in milk is overrated.

12. Mocha Protein Pancakes 

coffee addict

Photo by Rebecca Doser

Are these pancakes a post-workout snack? Or a dessert? We say they’re both. Make them, and decide for yourself.

#SpoonTip: Not sure what to eat after your workout? Read this

13. Mocha Cheesecake Brownies

coffee addict

Photo courtesy of sallysbakingaddiction.com

Espresso flavored brownies layered with cheesecake. Yes, we’re not kidding. Make these indulgent treats at your own risk.

14. 3 Ingredient Coffee Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of chocolatecoveredkatie.com

You’ll never have to buy ice cream again after learning how to make this super simple recipe. We think it might even be better than Häagen-Dazs.