We all know the college struggle. You want to save money, but at the same time, you want to spend everything that you have. Most of the time, sooner or later, we spend our money on some sort of alcohol. However, at what cost should we sacrifice quality over cost? A survey done by 24/7WallSt.com ranked the worst tasting beers that you should always avoid, no matter how broke and desperate you may be. 

10. Coors Light

ice, ale, coffee, beer
Sharon Cho

While Coors Light is usually the go-to beer for many college students, we all can admit it doesn't taste that great. Many people claim that it's "watered down" (so you might as well just buy water). Coors is most famous for the mountains on the side of the can that turn blue when the beer becomes cold.

This beer received an average score of 2.06 out of 5. Since this is the bottom of our list, Coors Light is considered the best of the worst.

9. Natural Ice

cider, juice, lager, wine, ice, liquor, alcohol, beer
Alex Frank

Natural Ice, or "Natty Ice" as it is more commonly known, is the second best of the worst tasting beers. Natural Ice is generally known to be one of the worst beers, but it's extremely cheap. It's known to have a strong, rich taste, even though most people describe it as tasting like sawdust.

This beer received an average score of 2.06 out of 5 from consumers. Even though Natural Ice is known for being a bad beer, it's still one of the best-selling beers around college campuses.

8. Keystone Light

lager, tea, alcohol, ale, beer
Sofia Gonzalez

Keystone Light is the first beer on this list that is more lesser-known. This beer is made by the Coors Brewing Company, who conveniently have another beer on this list. Keystone Light is known to taste like a light malt, which gives it a corn taste, and it's also known to be very watery.

It's received an average score of 2.02 from consumers—ouch.

7. Busch Light

beer
Michelle Miller

Busch Light is a light lager that is manufactured by the Anheuser-Busch Brewing Company. Busch Light is brewed for longer, giving it a lighter flavor. This is the first beer on our list to have an average review with a score under 2; it sits at around a 1.99. 

6. Bud Light

beer
Erin Haydon

Bud Light is another light lager from the Anheuser-Busch Brewing Company. This beer is 4.2% alcohol by content, which is consistent with most on our list. It has an average score of 1.94 by consumers, putting it on the bottom end of the list. Bud Light has a very hoppy flavor, making it extremely easy to drink and somewhat refreshing. 

5. Corona Light

beer
Melissa Miller

Corona Light is another popular beer on this list. It's a light lager that's made by Grupo Modelo S.A. de C.V. The average consumer score for Corona Light is 1.90. Corona is usually considered a beer that reminds people of the beach, with a fruity taste and strong, citrusy flavor. 

4. Bud Light Chelada

juice, vegetable, sweet
Alison Cassidy

Even though Bud Light is already on the list, Bud Light Chelada is considered even worse. Many people consider this to be a poorly-made Bloody Mary with too much beer, and most people would prefer to just not drink it at all. The average consumer score is 1.89. 

3. Michelob Ultra  

stout, shandy, liquor, ale, alcohol, lager, beer
Photo courtesy of @michelobultra on Instagram

Michelob Ultra is a another light lager made by Anheuser-Busch. It is known to be watered down, and not have a lot of flavor. Its average consumer score is 1.88 out of 5. Michelob Ultra is known for not having a specific taste or even an aftertaste. It is an extremely clean and crisp tasting beer. 

2. Budweiser Select 55

tea, beer, ice
Judy Holtz

Budweiser Select 55 is a light lager and is another beer on this list that's made by Anheuser-Busch. It has the lowest alcohol content on the list, at only 2.4%. This is not a very strong tasting beer, so it's usually enjoyed by those who don't drink beer very often, if at all. The average consumer rating of Budweiser Select 55 is 1.87. 

1. Natural Light

espresso, coffee
Michelle Miller

Finally, at the top of our list is Natural Light, also known as Natty Light. It's the light version of Natural Ice but is considered an even worse beer. In fact, it's considered the worst of the worst, with an average consumer score of 1.86. This is known to be over carbonated and very watery, making it the perfect college beer. 

Next time you're at the store looking for beer, indulge yourself a little and get anything besides the worst beers listed here. You'll thank yourself later.