There are few things in life as dependable as a jar of peanut butter. Some people swear by Skippy, others are loyal to Jiff, but there really is no nut butter that compares to Wild Friends. This female-owned brand has incorporated everything from pretzel bits to pumpkin spice to assert its dominance in the creativity department, so whether you're team salty or team sweet, a purist or a sucker for seasonal flavors, Wild Friends has a jar with your name on it.

As if Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter, Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter, and the numerous other existing flavor options weren't exciting enough, Wild Friends just announced the launch of their new Super Butters, and they might just be the creamiest nut butters to ever grace a bowl of oatmeal. 

The Flavors

butter, peanut, chocolate, peanut butter
Alyssa Cronin

The super butters come in two flavors: Almond Cashew and Peanut Cashew, and both are boosted with blends of chia and flax seeds. They are made with all-natural ingredients – most of which are also organic – and each serving is packed with 6-7 grams of protein. Additionally, both flavors are naturally sweetened with pollinator-friendly honey, and the Wild Friends team has partnered with Save the Bees to ensure that they are approaching this super ingredient in the friendliest way possible.

chocolate
Alyssa Cronin

Despite having only 3 grams of sugar per serving, these spreads will add a touch of dessert to your breakfast, and you'll more than likely be tempted to eat them straight out of the jar. Both flavors will be available on the Wild Friends website this May and in select stores this June.

The Wild Friends Story

milk, sweet, peanut, chocolate, peanut butter
Alyssa Cronin

As if unmatched flavor, clean ingredients, and bee-saving initiatives aren't enough to make you excited for this launch, the story behind Wild Friends is another reason to love the brand. Best friends and college roommates Erika Welsh and Keely Tillotson started Wild Friends out of their University of Oregon apartment in 2011, landed a deal with Barbara Corcoran on Shark Tank, and, within months, dropped out of college to pursue their peanut-powered passion.

sweet, candy, milk, chocolate, coffee
Alyssa Cronin

If that's not dedication to your cause, I don't know what is, but I do know that I'm incredibly thankful that these besties traded degrees for PBs. 

Thanks to Wild Friends for letting me try their new Super Butters. All reviews are honest and my own.