I love soups and hate salads, so when I heard about ZÜPA NOMA — bottled, chilled vegetable soups — I was intrigued. It sounded like an easy way to get my daily intake of vegetables.

According to the bottle and website, each soup is organic, rich in fiber, gluten-free, dairy-free, additive-free, and 100% vegan. Calories range from 70-150 calories per 12-oz. serving (1 bottle), and there's no added sugar. Plus, if you look at the nutrition labels, you'll see that ZÜPA NOMA's claim that these soups are 100% vegetables is pretty accurate; the ingredients include a myriad of vegetables and fruits, filtered water, and a bit of seasoning.

Okay, so we know these soups are good for you. But do they taste good? Here's how each soup fares in the flavor game.

Tomato Gazpacho

beer, tea

Slightly salty, this soup tastes like tomatoes with a heavy garlic, bell pepper, and pepper taste.

Tomatillo Jalapeño

beer, alcohol, liquor

This soup tastes strongly like cucumber with a bit of lemon and a kick of spice. It would probably make a great salad dressing.

Disclosure: I cannot and do not eat spicy foods, so I had a friend taste test.

Beet Orange Basil

Though cucumber isn't in this soup's name, it smells strongly of cucumber. The soup is slightly sweet and has an undertone of orange juice and cucumber.

Carrot Coconut Lime

beer, liquor, alcohol, juice, wine

This soup is sweet and savory at the same time. It reminds me of Indian curries with its coconut milk and seasonings (ginger, cumin, coriander, sea salt, and black pepper).

Cucumber Avocado Fennel

beer, alcohol, liquor, juice

Bright and a bit citrusy, this soup tastes more like a green smoothie. With ingredients like cucumber, apple, avocado, and green peas, it practically is.

Yellow Pepper Habañero

beer, liquor, alcohol, wine, whisky, juice

With a slight burn after swallowing, this soup tastes heavily of yellow bell peppers, onions, and garlic with an aftertaste like salsa.

juice, alcohol, soda, tea

At the end of the day, these soups aren't quite up my alley, but for anyone who loves fresh vegetables, ZÜPA NOMA is sure to hit the spot. They're generally refreshing, a bit pulpy, and definitely healthy. Drinking a bottle of chilled vegetable soup is a quick and easy way to get your daily servings of vegetables.