According to Adulting Step #97, one should never show up to a party empty handed. While a respectable host wouldn’t turn down a nice cake-flavored bottle of vodka, it is a million times classier to show up at your next celebration with a homemade celebratory cake in hand.

Thankfully, you can make a simple boxed cake classy AF with minimal effort. But how can you truly personalize and decorate this confectionary goodness for prime friend-impressing potential? Simply call on the only crowd-pleaser more effective than cake: Drake.

Cake

Photo courtesy of joythebaker.com

Inspired by both her love of sugar and reverence to the lyrical genius of our generation, Joy the Baker (Joy Wilson) has been frosting Drake-themed cakes since November 2015. Her Instagram account @drakeoncake has gained over 75K followers and her cakes are in high demand. Unfortunately, they aren’t for sale, but you can use them for endless Cake-Boss-style DIY inspiration.

Cake

Photo courtesy of joythebaker.com

As the owner of Fring’s, an acclaimed Toronto Restaurant, Drake (@champagnepapi) is no stranger to the food industry. He promotes a lifestyle of luxury and celebration of life’s simple pleasures — while always saving room for dessert.

All you need to capture this essence of Drake on your next sweet tooth indulgence is an unfrosted cake, some colorful frosting, sprinkles, and this playlist to set the mood. Easy as pie.

Cake

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

There’s a lyric for every occasion, emotion, and Instagram picture, so you’ve probably already been quoting the OVO’s most iconic, informative and inspiring lyrics in your day-to-day life. Channel this inspiration into a cake for your squad next Galentine’s day, cupcakes next time you’re turning up, or an emotional gooey brownie (frosted for when you’re in the feels). YOLO, but the options are endless.

Cake

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

So for your next celebration — birthday party, college acceptance, graduation, engagement party, etc. — show your maturity and impress your friends with a classy and homemade (or at least home-frosted) Drake on Cake. #Blessed