Unless you live under a rock, you have most likely seen at least a dozen people walking to class with a S’well water bottle in hand. S’well was founded in 2010 and now, only six years later, their water bottles have become the latest trend.

Here’s why.

1. They keep your drinks hot or cold for FOREVER

water bottles

Photo courtesy of @swellbottle on Instagram

The S’well water bottles are designed to keep drinks hot for up to 12 hours or cold for up to 24 hours. Finally, a bottle that can keep coffee hot long enough to actually finish it.

2. They come in a wide variety of colors and patterns

water bottles

As with most accessories, options are a must and S’well certainly delivers. There are 14 different collections, which means there are endless patterns and styles to choose from. If you love anything animal print, then the exotic collection is perfect for you. But if patterns aren’t your style, S’well offers a wide variety of solid colored bottles as well.

3. You can customize your own

water bottles

If you don’t want to worry about sporting the same S’well pattern as your classmate, don’t worry, you can customize your own (if you order in bulk). You can customize your S’well with your monogram or even design one in your school colors. Get creative.

4. They come in three different sizes

water bottles

You can choose from a 25-oz., 17-oz. or 9-oz. S’well water bottle. I personally think the 17-oz. is the perfect size.

5. They’re environmentally friendly

water bottles

Who knew being trendy and saving the world could go hand in hand? Using your S’well water bottle means you are contributing to the elimination of plastic water bottles and the reduction of unnecessary waste. Go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back.

6. Part of the proceeds go to UNICEF

water bottles

S’well has donated $200,000 to UNICEF since 2015 to help provide clean water to vulnerable children that don’t have access to it. So don’t feel guilty when you eventually submit to peer pressure and buy one (or five) S’well water bottles.

If you haven’t already ordered one, now is the time.