In high school, I was juggling an eight hour school day followed by four hours of ballet, and topped it all of with a part-time job. I needed to be well hydrated for both my busy schedule and my health. In recent years, reusable water bottles have not only become part of a lifestyle, but a necessity that everyone seems to be carrying with them. Reusable water bottles are crucial to helping the environment, and now we are much more aware of the potential harm of using plastic water bottles. I have found that the Hydro Flask reusable water bottle is the best option on the market. 

That being said, I truly and firmly believe that Hydro Flask is the superior water bottle to all others. So, if you do not have one already, or think it is too similar to S'well or Klean Kanteen, I am going to prove to you why it is the best

1. Sweat Free

If you have either a hot or cold drink in your Hydro Flask, you do not have to fear that you will have a sweaty water bottle . There is nothing worse than realizing you have a pool of water underneath your water bottle or having condensation ruin your papers and notebooks. 

2. 7 Sizes

In comparison to other popular water bottles, Hydro Flask offers a unique range of sizes. The sizes range from 12 ounces to 64 ounces, so you are bound to find the perfect size to fit your lifestyle. Also, it is important to keep in mind that you need to keep your body hydrated. Check out this hydration calculator to see how much water you should be drinking everyday.

3. 5 Lid Types

Yes, even the lid types can fit your lifestyle and preference. While other water bottles only have screw caps, Hydro Flask ensures that you can pick which cap suits you best!

4. Marketing

Hydro Flask reusable water bottles support an active and fun lifestyle! They know which products you need for when you're hiking, running, or camping, but also know when you need a Hydro Flask to socialize. Their marketing perfectly captures this aspect.  

5. Eco-Friendly 

BPA Free, easy to clean, made of 18/8 food grade stainless steal, and 100% recyclable, Hydro Flask reusable water bottles ensure they are being eco-friendly!! 

6. Supporting Parks for All

Hydro Flask just announced that they are partnering with three non-profit organizations to help support nature and parks. It is SO encouraging that the company supports an active and eco-friendly lifestyle though funding non-profit organizations that support the same values.

7. It will be there for you, always.

With a lifetime warranty, you are guaranteed to be together for years to come. Also, I can honestly say that my Hydro Flask has been there for me when I've been sick, dehydrated, in class, at the gym, or accompanying me when I eat – you are and always will be there. 

One of my best friends actually introduced me to my Hydro Flask reusable water bottle, so I have to give her credit for leading me to the best purchase I've ever made. I hope I have done the same because I guarantee, you will not regret buying a Hydro Flask. If you are interested in buying one or another one of their products, check out their awesome website here: https://www.hydroflask.com/.