We all remember those days after the E.coli slash norovirus breakout in December. The denial, the betrayal, the extreme trust issues that came after.  You can read a full recap of the emotion rollercoaster we experienced here.  However, enough time has passed, and it’s time to make the Cleveland Circle Chipotle “great again”.  Here’s why you should head there right now to satisfy your guac craving.

1. It’s probably the cleanest place where you could eat these days.

Chipotle

They can’t risk anymore disasters, so Chipotle has made sure everything is spotless and super hygienic.  The company has made many new policy changes, including preparing tomatoes, lettuce, and bell peppers in a central kitchen to be tested. The kitchens are cleaner than ever, and it’s time to take advantage of it.

2. Free stuff?!…I’m there.

Chipotle

Photo by Alex Weiner

Chipotle previously offered a free burrito/burrito bowl if you texted the right number. Simple as that! Recently, they have also offered an easy game that lead to free chips and guac. For once, guac is not extra.  I have capitalized on both of these opportunities and I can guarantee they paid off.

3. The location is prime.

Chipotle

Photo courtesy of bcgavel.com

You can get to Chipotle by taking a 4 dollar Uber or hopping on the free Comm Ave shuttle.  You could even walk there via the Res (it takes max 15 minutes) unless you sprint, because…CHIPOTLE.

4. Shoutout to the man who gives great portions…

Chipotle

There is a mysterious man at the BC Chipotle, known for his quick work and his hefty scoops. He piles on the corn, sour cream, and all the toppings which make Chipotle so magical in the first place. It’s like my tastebuds are drowning in mild salsa in the best way possible.

5. Chipotle is uniquely delicious.

It’s same reason why everyone was obsessed with it in the first place.  Personally, it’s basically impossible to get the same quality of favor at other places.  Their next door neighbor, Boloco, just doesn’t do the same trick for me or satisfy my cravings.  I’m addicted, #sorrynotsorry.

Chipotle

I plan on taking the Commonwealth Avenue shuttle tomorrow, getting off at the Reservoir stop, and crossing the T tracks towards Chipotle. Is it too far to say I’d take the Norovirus if it meant getting my burrito bowl?…yeah. Too far.