Every year, I eagerly await the return of pumpkin at Trader Joe's. It means the beginning of a long, but never long enough, holiday season filled with food, friends, and family. For me, the smell of a baking loaf of pumpkin bread is the essence of fall. 

This year, even I, a pumpkin expert, was overwhelmed when I went to Trader Joe's. I wanted to try everything, but with a list of seasonal products now 60 items long, I knew sacrifices must be made for budget's sake.

First, I went with tradition: pumpkin bread and mini pumpkin pies. Once I got my first pumpkin fix, I moved on to more exotic pumpkin mash-ups like pumpkin ravioli and pumpkin O's cereal.

Now that you're craving pumpkin—don't deny it, I know you are— you may be overcome by the countless options of pumpkin goodness to choose from. Don't worry, I've made it easy for you.

Here's which Trader Joe's pumpkin product you should buy according to your zodiac sign: 

Aries (March 21-April 19): Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli

tea
Nikki Freihofer

You're known by your friends as Miss Independent. Aries aren't scared to be different, just like these sweet and savory ravioli. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Pumpkin Bread and Muffin Mix

bread, pastry, wheat, sweet, flour, cake, brown bread
Amanda Shulman

Just like this easy mix and bake box, your friends always know that they can depend on you to be there. From late night jam sessions to homework questions, you and this pumpkin mix will always be around.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Pumpkin Butter

tea, jam, honey
Nikki Freihofer

As a Gemini, you find it easy to shed your skin and fit in with any crowd at any time, just like this pumpkin butter goes great with everything from waffles to sweet rolls to pasta

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Pumpkin Joe-Joe's

You're loyal to a fault. Luckily, staying true to the traditional cookie formula worked out well for Trader Joe's with this seasonal flavor of Joe -Joe's. 

Leo (July 23-August 22): Pumpkin Spiced Pumpkin Seeds

A photo posted by Sybil K (@sybilkolbert) on

Your self-confidence is inspiring to everyone around you, Leo. Only you would have the guts to leave it as simple as pumpkin seeds with pumpkin spice. 

Virgo (August 23-September 22): Mini Ginger Pumpkin Ice Cream Mouthfuls

A photo posted by Lisa (@balletgirrl) on

You tend to be a little hesitant to buy into a new trend and like to stick to what you know. These bite-sized treats may seem a little odd at first, but you're sure to love them once you give them a try.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Pumpkin Soup

soup, vegetable, tomato, bread
Alexa O'Connell

Just like this soup, you make everyone feel at home. As a Libra, you help people feel like they just cuddled up with a warm bowl of soup and a blanket on a cool fall day. 

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): Organic Canned Pumpkin

Normally, you like to keep it traditional, but, as a Scorpio, you often surprise your friends with how dynamic you can be. Spice up your pumpkin pie this year with these recipes.

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21): Pumpkin Ice Cream

As a Sagittarius, you welcome change. You take the shift from bikinis and flip flops to boots and sweaters in stride. This ice cream finds a way to make the transition from summer to fall with just one scoop.

Capricorn (December 22- January 19): Pumpkin Pie Spice Cookie Butter

You're extremely resourceful, like the people who came up with this gift to mankind. Why reinvent a classic when you can just add a little seasonal flavor to something already so spoonable?

Aquarius (January 20-Februrary 18): Harvest Blend Salad

This is an innovative mix of ingredients that happen to complement each other perfectly. This salad may be delicious, but it still isn't nearly as inventive as you, creative Aquarius.

Pisces (February 19-March 20): Pecan Pumpkin Instant Oatmeal

As a Pisces, you are just the right balance of sweet and practical, just like this sweet oatmeal that is the perfect pumpkin breakfast. 

Next time you go to Trader Joe's and you're feeling lost, let the stars decide. Or if you're feeling crazy, bring some friends and sample each others' seasonal goodies at a pumpkin party.