We’ve all heard about the crazy flavors that Frito Lays has been making, so it is time for us to finally try them. Don’t fret if you can’t find some of these flavors in your local grocery stores – some are exclusive to a specific country or limited edition.

Where do you even start? Find out if you should try Cappuccino or Dill Pickle based on your zodiac sign.

Lays Chips

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Wasabi Ginger

Lays Chips

Photo by Laura Lim

You are adventurous and confident. Your spontaneity is the kick people need in their life, just like the Wasabi Ginger flavored Lays.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Classic Lays

Lays Chips

You are warm-hearted and reliable, Taurus. There is no chip more reliable than the good ol’ fashioned Classic Lays chip.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Cappuccino

Lays Chips

Photo by Laura Lim

Your two sides include being youthful, yet sophisticated. There is nothing more edgy and sophisticated like ordering a Cappuccino at a cafe, so give the Cappuccino chip a chance!

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Chicken and Waffles

Lays Chips

Hey Cancer! You rock for being loving and protective. So, go be protective and loving over your Chicken and Waffles Chips.

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Sriracha

Lays Chips

Gif courtesy of maroon5adam on tumblr.com

Leo, you’re wild, broad-minded, and HOT. Try out the Sriracha Chip because it is just like you… and Adam Levine.

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Honey BBQ

Lays Chips

Honey BBQ. You know why? Because you’re modest and Honey BBQ is too because it’s more unique than BBQ, but it doesn’t gloat.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): BBQ

Lays Chips

Photo courtesy of giphy.com

You are the life of the party, Libra! Every single party either has, or should have, BBQ chips. It’s a classic.

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Cheddar Bacon Mac n’ Cheese

Lays Chips

Photo by Laura Lim

Because of your powerful, exciting personality, you should try the Cheddar Bacon Mac n’ Cheese. With that many flavors in one chip, I guarantee it will be powerful.

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Flamin’ Hot

Lays Chips

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Honest and freedom-loving are some words to describe you. The same words used to describe Flamin’ Hot chips.

Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th): Cheesy Garlic Bread

Lays Chips

You are smart and careful. You have your shit together and know what you’re doing, so, with that being said, try out the Cheesy Garlic Bread Lays because you can’t go wrong there.

Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th): Southern Biscuits and Gravy

Lays Chips

You are one step away from being a true Southerner. You have the kindness and loyalty. All you’re missing is some Southern Biscuits and Gravy to help you get in touch with your Southern side.

Pisces (February 19th-March 20th): Dill Pickle

Lays Chips

The imaginative side of you is like the Dill Pickle flavor because someone with a lot of imagination must have come up with that flavor.