No matter what your sign is, we all have at least one thing in common: no one can say no to a round of Food Network. Hungry for a new show? Check out these cooking shows that are catered to your exact needs and personality.

Aquarius (January 20–February 18): The Best Thing I Ever Ate

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

Aquarius are known as original, progressive, deep thinkers who enjoy helping others. They also enjoy stimulation in all situations. Food Network’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate incorporates all of these traits. This show helps everyone by letting viewers in on the greatest foods in the U.S. What could be more stimulating than that?

Pisces (February 19–March 20): The Barefoot Contessa

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of shop.foodnetworkstore.com

Pisces are known as compassionate and gentle. They are known for their wisdom and are more intuitive than most. This sign will always enjoy the goddess of cooking: Ina Garten. Nothing is more soothing and relaxing than watching The Barefoot Contessa create a lovely dinner party for her Hampton friends and, of course, her husband Jeffrey.

Aries (March 21–April 19): Cutthroat Kitchen

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of ulive.com

Aries are known as aggressive and determined. They are always looking for competition and excitement. They are able to perform tasks in record time. Well, Aries, you will always find excitement in Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen. Contestants compete on a joyride of complex and unique cooking challenges. No Aries can say no to some good ol’ cooking sabotage.

Taurus (April 20–May 20): Chopped

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of seriouseats.com

Tauruses are known as excellent workers; they are practical, reliable, and patient. They will not quit until a task is done successfully. Chopped is the perfect show for a Taurus. Sure, anyone could work with lobster, cake, kidney beans, or cheese from a can; but only practical and excellent workers can create delicious dishes that incorporate all four.

Gemini (May 21–June 20): Worst Cooks in America

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of twocentstv.com

Geminis are known as affectionate and gentle, but they can also be nervous and indecisive. This sign is said to represent two very different sides of personalities. That is why Food Network’s Worst Cooks in America is the perfect show for them.

While learning the very basics of cooking, this show displays the journey contestants go on as they start from not being able to boil water to being able to prepare a restaurant quality meal. Trust me, it’s as funny as it seems.

Cancer (June 21–July 22): Unwrapped

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of doughnutplant.org

Cancers are known as highly imaginative, emotional, and loyal. They care very deeply for their families and homes. This is why Food Network’s Unwrapped is the perfect show for them.

Although the show is no longer airing new episodes, Unwrapped will always remain a classic because of its loving and home-y feel. Who can resist reliving our favorite candies from our childhood while learning about all that went into making them?

Leo (July 23–August 22): Ace of Cakes

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

A Leo is known as creative and passionate. Leos are born leaders, and they can’t say no to Food Network’s Ace of Cakes. With cakes that look like canvases and host Duff Goldman, the king of cakes, this show is perfect for all you Leos. This show is sure to get your creative minds (and taste buds) going. Besides, who can resist cake?

Virgo (August 23–September 22): Cupcake Wars

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

Virgos are known as analytical and hard-working. They are always paying attention, so they are the perfect people to appreciate a perfectly-made cupcake. Contestants create cupcakes that really are works of art on Food Network’s Cupcake Wars. To succeed in this show, contestants need to be organized, careful, and in need of pleasing others, just like a Virgo.

Libra (September 23–October 22): Good Eats

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

Libras are known as fair-minded and diplomatic. For them, quality is always more important than quantity. They are inspired by good books and interesting people. Libra will always be interested while watching Food Network’s Good Eats. Ever wonder about the history behind the food on your plate? Want it presented to you in a fascinating and hilarious way? Host (and Food Network king) Alton Brown has you covered.

Scorpio (October 23–November 21): Iron Chef America

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

Known as being resourceful, brave, and determined, Scorpios are born leaders. And you need to be able to be a leader to compete on Food Network’s Iron Chef America. Contestants never know what the secret ingredient is going to be, so they need to be able to get creative and work on their feet. As a Scorpio, I know you’ll be working right along side of the chefs as you watch this cooking show classic.

Sagittarius (November 22–December 21): Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of 10best.com

Known for being very curious and having a great sense of humor, the Sagittarius also loves to travel and craves freedom. Travel Channel‘s Anothony Bourdain: No Reservations is the perfect show for someone just like that. Follow Anthony Bourdain as he travels the world, conquering food one country at a time. The sky is the limit for him, and Sagittariuses are sure to enjoy it right along side of him.

Capricorn (December 22–January 19): Bobby Flay’s BBQ Addiction

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of play.google.com

Known as being self-disciplined, self-controlled, and responsible, Capricorns match up perfectly with the king of the kitchen himself: Bobby Flay. Food Network’s Bobby Flay’s BBQ Addiction may not have much action, but it’s anything but boring. Capricorns are sure to be satisfied watching the master himself as he effortlessly creates beautiful dishes and, of course, captures our hearts.