Are you craving ice cream, but not sure which flavor you want to indulge in? Obviously you need Ben and Jerry’s, but they have such an assortment of flavors that are amazing it is so hard to pick. The solution? A list of the perfect Ben and Jerry’s flavors that match your zodiac sign.

We all have different personalities, whether you’re someone who is super energetic, talkative, barely says a word to anyone, a perfectionist, or incredibly emotional. We need to spoil ourselves with ice cream every now and then. Now you don’t have to have to deal with that internal struggle you face when picking out a pint, or four.

Aries (March 21 – April 19): Swirled of Difference

zodiac

Photo courtesy of TheIceCreamInformant.com

When you’re as adventurous as an Aries, you want to try new things, especially when it comes to good food. This ice cream is for someone who’s so excited for a sweet but want something different than your plain old dessert. Well, do I have the answer for you – A Swirled of Difference. In one bite you’ll get a taste of peanut butter flavored ice cream with a raspberry swirl. It will help pump you up for whatever daredevil act you’re planning next.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): Peanut Buttah Cookie Core

zodiac

Photo by Kya Mamoto

As a Taurus, you probably known to be very reliable. Well, what’s a more reliable food than peanut butter? When people aren’t there for you, peanut butter is. Try one of Ben and Jerry’s newest flavors, Peanut Buttah Cookie Core. With each bite your mouth gets overwhelmed with peanut butter deliciousness, filled with peanut butter cookies and a peanut butter core center.

The core flavors are a relatively new addition to the Ben and Jerry’s community, so if you fall in love with this one, check out these other core flavors. Peanut Buttah Cookie Core is perfect for those fellow peanut butter lovers looking to take on something new, but still have the comfort of the familiarity of peanut butter. This ice cream has a center that sticks out to you compared to the rest of the ice cream. Just like you in your friend group.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): Everything But The…

zodiac

Photo courtesy of seekingshade.com

Stuff your tummy with Everything But The…There’s peanut butter cups, toffee, fudge, white chocolate and almonds stuffed in chocolate, in vanilla ice cream (yup). Don’t worry you won’t miss the kitchen sink. This Ben and Jerry’s treat will be just like you.

As an Aries, you are known to be enthusiastic and getting involved in everything. The ice cream has just about everything you can think of. You can even be really ambitious and snag this out of the fridge to eat it out of the carton for a snack. Trust me, you will not regret it, and will probably be going back for seconds. Hey, you deserve it after a long day of running around trying to do everything.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): Chocolate Therapy

zodiac

Photo courtesy of gianteagle.com

If you are a Cancer, then emotions can be a whirlwind. You tend have trouble when it comes to letting go. We all have those days when we are just sad (valid reason or not). No one can cheer you up by telling a joke or sharing a funny story. But, what’s the answer to everyone’s problems? You guessed it: chocolate.

So, naturally the go-to Ben and Jerry’s flavor that will solve your problems is Chocolate Therapy. I mean it’s even in the name, so it has to make you feel better, right? If you’re hesitant to consume what you might think is a crazy amount of chocolate at once, here are 9 reasons to eat more chocolate.

Leo (July 23 – August 22): Phish Food

zodiac

Photo courtesy of OnSecondScoop.com

As a Leo you are prone to being generous, kind, and just going with the flow. Yes, you probably have those times when you are a bit bossy and stuck with your own ideas (we all have own moments). For the most part, there’s no one more open-minded than you.

Well, if this is you, then the Ben and Jerry’s match for you is Phish Food. The vanilla and chocolate swirl ice cream also has small chocolate fish pieces throughout the ice cream. However, it would be impossible to get a chocolate fish in each bite. Just like you, this ice cream just goes with the flow, and since you’re so easy to persuade you’ve become a small fish in a big pond, similar to the chocolate fish pieces in this ice cream.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): Coffee Caramel Buzz

zodiac

Photo courtesy of seemomclick.com

As a Virgo, you are incredibly reliable and modest, but you are also probably a bit of a perfectionist. Well, if this is you, end the day with something special. Try Coffee Caramel Buzz. This is a twist on a coffee ice cream classic. You get something extra sweet with whiskey caramel swirls and English toffee added to the already delicious flavor.

Looking to add something to this special treat to really step up your ice cream game? Try this chocolate doughnut, Nutella and coffee ice cream sandwich made with the Coffee Caramel Buzz ice cream. One bite of that and you’ll know that all that hard work was worthwhile. This ice cream will help to wake you up so you can continue being your kindhearted self.

Libra (September 23 – October 22): Hazed and Confuzed

zodiac

Photo courtesy of theicecreaminformant.com

Libras tend to be incredibly easy-going. This is a good thing. However, when it comes to decisions, Libras take forever. With the Ben and Jerry’s flavor, Hazed and Confuzed, you Libras out there will be supported by a treat that is just as confused and indecisive as you.

This flavor is a mix of chocolate and hazelnut ice cream along with a hazelnut fudge swirl. You won’t have to overthink anything here. This ice cream offers everything that you need to clear your head, and to help you with the tough decisions in life. If you still need help, here’s an article about how to be more decisive when it comes to food.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Tonight Dough

zodiac

Photo courtesy of benjerry.com

Scorpios tend to be determined, passionate and exciting people. Well, The Tonight Dough is perfect for you. I’m pretty positive that it’s the most ambitious and exciting ice cream that exists. The flavor is a combination of caramel and chocolate ice cream along with chocolate cookie swirls and chunks of chocolate chip and peanut butter cookie dough. Is your mouth watering yet?

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): Half Baked

zodiac

Photo by Mairin Daubert

Are you incredibly loyal, honest and straightforward? Well, if this describes you to a tee, you’re a Sagittarius, and you should be eating ice cream that is just as loyal as you are. The answer: the Ben and Jerry’s classic, Half Baked. This flavor has just about anything you need to have a happy life: brownies and cookie dough. What could be more loyal than your two friends Ben and Jerry with one of their classic flavors? The answer is nothing.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): Cherry Garcia

zodiac

Photo by Mairin Daubert

Capricorns are practical people with a good head on their shoulders. If you’re a Capricorn, not only do you make smart decisions, but you’re also more reserved in general. Well, Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt is the answer for you. It is not as high in calories as Ben and Jerry’s traditional ice cream, but it is filled with cherries, which seem to be just as adult-like as you.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): Red Velvet Cake

zodiac

Aquarius’s are friendly and honest, yet independent and unpredictable people. Well, do I have a curve ball for you… Red Velvet Cake ice cream. This Ben and Jerry’s flavor resembles no simple chocolate base, instead it’s a twist on red velvet cake. The flavor consists of cake batter ice cream with chunks of red velvet cake and a cream cheese swirl. This amazing concoction fits your personality more than anything because it’s based on something as simple as red velvet cake, however, the ice cream sticks out from all the other flavors, just like you.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): Milk and Cookies

zodiac

Is there anyone more dependable than a Pisces? Pisces are dependable people who often go out of their way to help other people. If they neglect to do so, they usually feel guilty for blowing those people off, making them a bit spineless in social situations. Ben and Jerry’s Milk and Cookies is perfect for you Pisces in the world. It’s a simple vanilla ice cream with a cookie swirl and is filled with pieces of chocolate chip cookies. This ice cream will always be there for you, just like you are for others.