Going to the grocery store is already a hassle, so choosing one shouldn’t be. Between bulk stores like Costco, your average Joe such as Giant, and those niche health markets that sell cocoa nibs because no one else does, there’s always many a choice when it comes to picking out a spot. Let the stars decide while you’re making a list and checking the fridge twice:

Aries (March 21st – April 19th): Target

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of forbes.com

What’s the perfect place for impulsive purchases? Target, obviously. This is one of Aries’ strongest traits, so it’s also the ideal store to get all your shopping done. When you’re done getting bread & eggs, you’ll probably want to browse every other aisle too.

Taurus (April 20th – May 20th): Trader Joe’s

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of theodysseyonline.com

Trader Joe’s suits the laid-back personality of a Taurus, while also catering to the part of them that likes to pamper themselves. High-quality food matches their high-quality lifestyle.

Gemini (May 21st – June 20th): Wegmans

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of wikipedia.org

With their curious and adventurous nature, the grocery store for a Gemini is easily Wegmans. The options are endless – and that’s just in the cheese aisle. Wander in and come out with foods from 30 different countries.

Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd): Local corner store

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of missionlocal.org

Quiet and reserved, Cancer’s go for the small town vibes. Also caring and generous, they like hitting up the family-run corner store because they get what they need without all the hustle and bustle.

Leo (July 23rd – August 22nd): Costco

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of theceliacdiva.com

Fiercely loyal, Leos are ones to keep around. You can trust them with just about anything, just like you can trust Costco to always have Nutella (and anything else you need) in bulk.

Virgo (August 23rd – September 22nd): Publix

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of blog.quizzle.com

Virgos like to get stuff done without having to worry, making Publix the one-stop shop for your Saturday morning trip to the grocer’s. Reliable and stocked with your necessities, no over-analyzing needed as you push your cart through this chain.

Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd): Giant

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of glassdoor.com

Like Libra’s, Giant is as straight-forward as it comes. There’s not much in terms of organic and specialty items, which some may find lackluster, but Libra’s appreciate tradition.

Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st): Safeway

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of dealbook.nytimes.com

You’re passionate about your feelings and where you buy your food. You’re also wise, so sticking to a weekly budget on groceries is important – making Safeway the grocery store fit for a Scorpio.

Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st): Kroger

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of finddreamjobs.com

Headstrong yet easy going, Kroger would be the grocer for a Sagittarius. The largest supermarket in the country has options for your creative side and is always there when you need it.

Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th): Jungle Jim’s

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of braxtonbrewing.com

Ambitious and full of energy, Capricorn’s would consider an hour at Jungle Jim’s an entertaining event. An international market with over 200,000 sq ft. of space, their easily bored side would definitely not get in the way here.

Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th): Farmers Market

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of foothillfarmersmarket.com

Trendsetter today – happiness always. Maybe not everyone’s cup of tea, but one day they will be because who doesn’t love a day full of sunshine and fresh produce? You can count on an Aries to be at the farmers market bright and early, making sure their squad is too.

Pisces (February 19th – March 20th): Whole Foods

grocery shopping

Photo courtesy of wikipearl.com

Whole Foods is just a friendly place in both customer service and general atmosphere, much like Pisces who exude kindness and artistry into everything they do. You love the compassion that goes into the products they offer, making this grocery visit easy on your bohemian soul.