Stumbling down the streets of Tallahassee after a turnt night out can really leave you feeling starved, but thankfully the ultimate guide to Tally drunchies is here. Wherever you may end up going out, just remember that there are places to get your food fix close by — because a night out is never complete without a drunk meal afterward. 

Coliseum

A lit night at Coli calls for a greasy bag of burgers and fries, and Whataburger is always the move. It's just a short walk from Coliseum, which makes it super convenient for drunchies — but hurry because it gets packed after hours!

Rokbar

Towards the end of a night out at Rokbar, I'm always hungry and out of money, but when theres a will theres a way.

Somehow I always find a way to walk across the street and grab a "Gut Box" at Guthries, complete with golden fried chicken tenders, fries, coleslaw and a thick slice of buttery Texas toast  — and who can forget the Signature Sauce? The meal comes with a little cup of it on the side, but I always need about seven of them.

The Strip

Pokey Stix: a drunken Tally staple.

This cheesy pull apart bread with ranch dipping sauce is a solid choice after a night out at The Strip and tons of turnt customers flock to Gumby's pizza at 3 a.m., to fulfill their post-game drunchies. Gumby's is right across from The Strip, so you won't have to walk very far to pig out on some Pokey Stix.

Recess

You can go to Centrale Pizza Parm and Bar for a classy brunch — or go there lit AF after a night out at Recess. Centrale stays open until 3 a.m. on the weekends, for those in need of a late night slice or two.

The best part is that they are literally right next door. 

Tabu

sprinkles
Lauren Eustace

Take care of your drunchies and your sweet tooth all at once with Z Baked's endless selection of fresh baked cookies, brownies, and even donuts. It's a seven-minute walk from Tabu, but totally worth it because there will be hot cookies waiting for you when you get there. 

Clydes and Costello's 

Case of the drunchies after Clydes? Have no fear! Tequila Tribe is only a three-minute walk down the road, and thankfully they are open until 3 a.m. on Saturdays. They've got the good stuff — chips, queso, tacos and maybe some more Tequila if you're not already lit enough. 

The Standard 

Walk out of Standard on a busy night, and I guarantee there will be a sizzling hot corn dog waiting for you — literally right outside. Charley's Corn Dog and Curly Fry Food Truck is the ultimate post-turn up meal because you can just grab your corn dog, squeeze some mustard on it and stumble on home to knock out. 

Potbelly's 

Yes, it's another pizza place — but is anyone really complaining? You can turn TF up at Pot's, and then go have a fine Italian meal at Brickhaus Pizza just steps away. They are open until 3 a.m. which comes in clutch when you are in need of a gigantic bowl of pasta or a piping hot slice. 

The search for Tally drunchies is finally over, and thankfully we don't need an Uber to get to there. No matter where you decide to turn up, you're bound to find some of Tally's most beloved drunken eateries — all you have to do is stumble down the street, and chow down.