The University of Arizona’s Spring Fling has been a hit since 1974, and 42 years later we still look forward to it. Spring Fling will be located on the East Campus Mall on April 8-10. With over 20 different food booths and carnival foods, it’s nearly impossible to conquer all the grub in site. Here are the top eight eats offered at this years spring fling.

1. Fried Oreos, Twinkies, and Snickers

spring fling

Photo by Vicky Nguyen

The Family Studies and Human Development Ambassadors are bringing us a chocolatey treat, but with a twist, FRIED. Make sure to stop by booth 4 to get a load of it!

2. Funnel Cakes

spring fling

Photo by Kathryn Stouffer

A carnival favorite; who could resist? Theta Tau brings us yet another fried classic. Not to mention, food always tastes better in shapes! You can find these delicious funnel cakes at booth 9.

3. BK’s Tacos

spring fling

Photo courtesy of bktacos.com

The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers delivers us an authentic Tucson taste with its Sonoran style. They make one mean taco; make sure to stop by booth 10.

4. Chicken and Beef Taco rolls, Homemade Salsa and Agua Frescas (Homemade Mexican Juices)

spring fling

Photo by Kathleen Lee

Thank you Omega Delta Phi Inc. and Kappa Delta Chi for providing us with a variety of Mexican treats. This seems like the perfect combination, and you can find it at booth 3!

5. Burgers, Cheeseburgers, and Root Beer Floats

spring fling

Photo by Tess Wei

An American classic brought to you by the Tailhook club and the Arleigh Burke Society. There’s nothing better than a nice root beer float on a hot Arizona day; find this at booth 8!

6. Curly Fries

spring fling

Photo courtesy of Michigan SpoonU

Yet another fried favorite, no wonder us American’s have weight problems. The Mortar Board Senior Honor Society will be selling curly fries at booth 11; be sure to check it out!

7. Sonoran Hot Dogs

spring fling

Photo by Griselda Nevarez of NBC News

Eller College Student Council and Eller Elite are giving this Spring Fling a taste of home. Tucson is famous for it’s Sonoran dogs and you can get a taste of it at booth 16!

8. Churros

spring fling

Photo courtesy of inmsol.com

Another carnival classic brought to you by the Chain Gang Junior Honorary. Make sure to get a taste of cinnamon goodness at booth 7!

Now that you know the ins and outs, go munch away at Spring Fling 2016!