Election Day is upon us it's time to vote. Certain restaurant chains and ride-sharing programs are rewarding you for participating in the election. Show your "I Voted" sticker at these places for freebies and discounts.

Krispy Kreme

Roll into Krispy Kreme today and flash your "I Voted" sticker to receive a free doughnut. 

Lyft

Download Lyft and receive 45% off rides to the polls, between 7am and 8pm, by texting "Go Vote" to 73179. You'll have to pay full price for the return trip. 

Uber

Uber teamed up with Google today and launched a special in-app feature that will help you locate your polling location and request a ride through the app. First time riders can use the code “VOTE TODAY” to get $20 off their first ride.

7-Eleven

Grab a free cup of coffee at participating stores, through the 7-Eleven mobile app. You don't even have to show your "I Voted" sticker, this one's on them. 

World of Beer

We could all use a drink today. Order your first beer for $1 today.  

Bob Evans

Get 30% off your entire bill after 2 pm with this coupon.

BurgerFi:

Get a $5 Conflicted Burger (originally $8 - $9), at participating locations. 

Tijuana Flats

Get a free small side by showing off your "I Voted" sticker at participating locations. 

California Tortilla

This one's fun. Snag free chips and queso with any purchase when you say: "I' voted for queso", "Make queso great again", or "I'm with queso" at participating locations.

Noodles and Company

Vote for your favorite mac and cheese on Noodles and Company's website. Rather than an "I Voted" sticker you'll get a "buy one, get one" coupon to redeem today or in the future.