It's the middle of the week and you're stoked that your pal from back home is visiting you at FSU this weekend. You already asked your roomie if your pal can crash at your place, you made an itinerary of all the clubs and hot spots around town to take them to, but you forgot buddy gotta eat. Don't panic, you can easily take them out to the most beloved on-campus spots while you give them a campus tour. Plus, all these places are Flex Bucks-friendly. Follow this guide on where to take him/her and you'll make your friend want to transfer.

The Party Animal: The Den

Odds are you and your friend are going to have the drunchies after pregaming at Heritage and hitting up The Strip. The Den is open 24 hours and is here for you. A basket of fries, mozzarella sticks, or onion rings make the perfect affordable drunchies. As long as you eat, you'll sober up quicker.

Your Friend From South Florida: Chick-fil-A

If you're not from South Florida, you don't know the struggle. There are seriously only three Chick-fil-As scattered throughout Miami. Pollo Tropical may be comfort food, but do your friend a favor by taking them to the most sacred place on campus. Savor it while you can.

The Childhood BFF: Chili's

Since it's the only sit-down restaurant on campus, Chili's is the way to go for your childhood best friend. You'll have so much to talk about and a lot of time do it. Plus, there's so many healthy options and you've got someone to split the 2 for $22 deal.

The Gator: 4 Rivers

Football isn't the only thing we do best. Even if your friend has tasted 4 Rivers at the Gainesville location, there's no better place to take them than this one on campus. After all, 4 Rivers was created by an FSU alumni. So that's one more reason to show FSU pride for. 

The Instagram Foodie: Freshens

You know your friend who goes through all that trouble to pose their food perfectly for that Instagrammable picture. Make their photo shoot easier by taking them to Freshens for a colorful bowl of their choice – especially their new açaí energy bowl.

Make your friend's trip one for the books regardless where you choose to go. If you truly showed them around the right way, they'll be singing the war chant back home.