Whether you want to play bartender with your parents’ nice alcohol or need some courage when you see your ex, we have the best dranks for the upcoming summer months. Carefree is the name of the season, so let the stars set the mood for you and let the good times, and booze, set in.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Snakebite

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of @lanenorra on Instagram

Gemini symbolizes twins, or occasionally, the tendency to be two-faced. Find the perfect balance with a Snakebite, half beer and half cider. This sweet twist on a dark beer is exactly what you’ll need during these hot months.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Tequila Sunrise

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of @mesacoyoacannyc on Instagram

You’re an emotional person and sometimes known for changing moods in an instant. Let go of worrying about how you’re supposed to feel and embrace all the ~feelings~ when you finish off that last sip of straight tequila that fell to the bottom of the glass.

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Whiskey on the Rocks

Talk about a power move. Your sign is all about that ish and we fully support you. Take it up another notch by making your own no-frills Manhattan.

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Martini

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of @sydgirleats on Instagram

You’re the purist of the Zodiac, so gin, vermouth and olives it is. You may come off as passive, perhaps drinking this classic just because it looks cool, but everyone knows if you sip on a martini, you mean business. Stay classy, Virgo.

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Cosmopolitan

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of @blindtigerco on Instagram

You’re the queen or king at dissolving awkward situations and a Cosmo can only help. Find that balance your sign craves with this fruity, but definitely alcoholic choice.

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Sex on the Beach

You’re known for being bold as f*ck and this pretty much sums that up. *mic drop*

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Limoncello Spiked Dunkin’ Donuts Arnold Palmer

You’re a positive guy, so when life gives you lemons — f*ck the lemons, grab the limoncello and put it in an Arnold Palmer.

Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th): Old Fashioned

zodiac sign

Photo courtesy of @chez_franz on Instagram

You’re practical and know exactly what will get you to the top, like a heavy pour of whiskey. Go forth, Capricorn.

Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th): Hurricane

Water is often associated with your sign, which is chill, but clearly everyone forgot about hurricanes. Take the summer by storm, Aquarius, with this kickass cocktail.

Pisces (February 19th-March 20th): Rosé

Or honestly, any wine. You like to live life with rose colored glasses, which is basically the same thing as being buzzed all of the damn time. If you’re looking for something with a little more zing, here are 13 ways to make your cheap wine #fancy.

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Fireball

You are a literal fireball, so why not add some fuel to the fiyah. And if you’re not into shots, try these 4 Fireball cocktails.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Honey Jalapeño Margarita

You’re feisty and powerful and need a drink that matches that, but a little honey won’t hurt. Make your own in a janky-ass cup like us here.