No matter how many times you’ve been through the struggle of finals week, your signature snack will always help you stay sane and pass your exams. Everybody’s got a different go-to, so what does yours say about your finals personality?

Pizza: The Old Pro

finals

Photo by Christine Chang

You are the real deal. This is not your first time at the rodeo, and you know how to properly fuel yourself. Even though you will probably wake up bloated from the entire pizza you ate the night before, the cheesy goodness will help you rock your final. You are destined for success.

Chips: The Oblivious Achiever

finals

Photo by Natalie Choy

Everyone in the library hates you, but you are probably too busy trying to get the last crumbs out of you chip bag to notice. You are obnoxious just like your stupid snack. You will probably study for 2 hours the night before and get the best grade in the class. Congratulations, but don’t tell anyone if you want any friends next year.

Veggies and Hummus: The Perfect Student

finals

Photo by Adrianna Simeone

You probably started preparing for the final at the beginning of the semester. You work hard and are proud of your work. People envy your ability to fight the powers of procrastination and Netflix.

Popcorn: The Stressed Snacker

finals

Photo by Adrea Kang

Just like your snack of choice, you are under a lot of pressure. Will the stress eventually make you pop, or will you be one of those stubborn kernels that defies the odds? Only time will tell.

Chocolate Candy: The Lost Cause

finals

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

You just need a hug. Since everyone is too busy to give you one, you end up going for the next best thing… chocolate. Poring over your notes, you know there is nothing that can be done to save you, but bless your heart — you keep trying. Even though you might not get an A in the class, you are a kind person.

Fruity Candy: The Survivor

finals

Photo by Christina Simone

You are still a kid at heart, and finals are slowly killing your soul. If it weren’t for the little bursts of sweetness every now and then, you would surely have no motivation left. As long as you have candy you will persevere.

You are not the type of person who has to study really hard to get a good grade, but you still put in a good amount of effort. Depending on how much candy you have, you will score between a B- and an A on all your finals.

Whatever is Left in the Back of Your Fridge: The Wild Card

finals

Photo by Wendy Zhou

There is either no hope for you, or you are about to ace those finals. If your fridge is empty because you have been so busy studying that you forgot to eat, you are destined for success (and maybe a psychiatric ward). If your fridge is empty because you are lazy and didn’t want to grocery shop… who knows, maybe you’ll do OK.