Cookies and friends are two of the best things anyone can have. When they come together? Magic. Your whole squad can be described by the ooey, goey cookies inside an Insomnia Cookies box. So which one are you?

Chocolate Chunk: Classic

insomnia cookie flavors

Photo by Jessica Kelly

You’re the friend who keeps everyone together, the go-to bud when someone needs advice. You’re the little dose of sweetness that each person needs in order to get through their day. Rock on, Chocolate Chunkers – you are everyone’s favorite.

M&M: Talker

insomnia cookie flavors

Photo by Erin Grady

Is a friend group without you even a friend group? Didn’t think so. All y’all keep it lively with your sarcasm and spicing up everyone’s day.

Sugar: Goody Two Shoes

insomnia cookie flavors

Photo by Erin Grady

Aw, of course, the sweetie of the group. Every single one of your other friend’s moms loves you. You’re basically the mom of the group, making sure all your cookies are in a row.

Double Chocolate Chunk: The Tough Guy

insomnia cookie flavors

Photo by Erin Grady

You don’t give a damn what others think of you. When one of your friends is in a fight with someone, you bet your ass you’ll give that person a piece of your mind.

Peanut Butter Chip: Giggler

insomnia cookie flavors

Photo by Erin Grady

This one goes underrated – you’re always laughing but not telling the jokes because you’re a tad shy. Boost that confidence of yours. We all know how truly spectacular you are and how contagious your laughter is.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut: Crazy

insomnia cookie flavors

Photo by Erin Grady

There’s always got to be one crazy friend in the bunch. You’ve got “nut” in the name, so obviously, you’re going to be a wild child. But don’t forget how much loyalty this one has for each friend in the gang.

Now, take yourself & all yo frands to Insomnia to go in on these goodies.