It’s finally time to start planning for the biggest food holiday of the year… Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is the one holiday when it’s socially acceptable to indulge in gluttony with absolutely no judgment.

As foodies, we take this holiday very seriously. Everyone has their favorite Thanksgiving dish, but what does yours say about you? Why don’t we let Taylor explain:

Turkey

And I got that red lip, classic, thing that you like.” — Style

So classic, you want to be the center of attention. You love the spotlight and thrive off of the fuss spent around making sure you are just right.

Cranberry Sauce

“I never saw it, wouldn’t have suspected it. I underestimated just who I was dealing with.” — Better than Revenge

You may come off sweet, but you have a sour note layered in your personality… It’s just a matter of time before it emerges.

Stuffing

“We’re happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way.” — 22

You’re the creative one. You have found a way to enjoy a mélange of ingredients in one fantastic dish. You go, Glen Coco.

Green Beans

“We are never, ever, ever getting back together.” — We Are Never Getting Back Together

You’re a health freak. All power to you, but on Thanksgiving green beans should be table decorations. Save those greens for a day other than the best food holiday of the year.

Sweet Potatoes

“I never miss a beat, I’m lightning on my feet.” — Shake It Off

You are a multi-tasker. Easily switching from a side dish to dessert, you are able to handle anything that is thrown your way.

Pumpkin Pie

“You had it figured out since you were in school. Everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool.” — The Lucky One

You’re the “goody two-shoes.” You follow rules like it’s your job. One mistake and you have to start all over. But it’s all worth it in the end… the perfect pumpkin pie.

Mashed Potatoes

“We are too busy dancing to get knocked off our feet baby, we’re the new romantics the best people in life are free.” — New Romantics

You’re the life of the party. Everyone loves being around you and just wants to keep coming back for more and more and more…

Whichever dish is your favorite, we hope it makes your Wildest Dreams come true.