As we all anxiously await February 14th, either the best or worst days of each and every one of our lives, we wonder what in the world might happen. If you love reading horoscopes as much as we do, you’ll understand why this one was an absolute must. Since Valentine’s Day is all about chocolate, what better way to figure out your horoscope than by your fave chocolate?

chocolate

Butterfinger – The Infamous Galentine’s Day

chocolate

Photo courtesy of maryquitecontrarybakes.com

Just like butterfingers, you’ve got a bit of a crunch (in other words, an attitude) towards Valentine’s Day. You understand the importance of gal time, chocolate, and drawing devil horns on all of your ex-lover’s faces. Your day is full of Taylor Swift, black balloons and a little bit of jealousy for those of your BFF’s who do get roses.

chocolate

Chocolate Fudge Truffle – The “Classic” Romantic Valentine’s Day

chocolate

Photo courtesy of writtenreality.com

You’re the girl the everyone envies on V-Day. Your significant other sends you roses to your doorstep, decorates your room with a box of Godiva chocolate (or your own personal fave), attacks you with a teddy bear bigger than he is and takes you out to dinner at the restaurant of your choice. Your Valentine’s Day is the one that you Instagram and then all girls send it in their group chats and try to hate on you – but they’re really just jealous.

chocolate

Mystery Chocolate – Surprise to Come

chocolate

Photo by Mollie Simon

You pictured the stereotypical Valentine’s day in your head, but not everyone can have that kind of luck. However, don’t get too down on yourself because there’s good things to come, if you know what I mean.

chocolate

Butterscotch-Filled Chocolate – An “At Least Old People Have Love” Valentine’s Day

chocolate

Photo courtesy of flickr.com

You’ll most likely spend your day in the park with your #squad or your special someone creeping on the cutest old couples (you know, the one’s who still hold hands and kiss – AKA, have been in love for 50 years and still are). You hope to death one day you’ll have that in your life. And if you’re lucky, a sweet something will arrive on your doorstep.

chocolate

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup – The First Date

chocolate

Photo by Alex Weiner

Some brave soul thought Valentine’s Day would be the perfect night for your first date. Hopefully it goes well, despite all of the lovey-dovey couples around you who have been together for a year or two. But don’t worry, just ignore them and you two will hit it off for sure. You can even make your own peanut butter cups with this recipe.

chocolate

Peppermint Patty – Your Lucky Day

chocolate

Photo courtesy of 2teaspoons.com

You’re gonna need some mint, if ya know what I mean. Your crush of six years finally asks you out on a date. Took ’em long enough. Celebrate with this boozy mint chocolate chip shake.

chocolate

Peanut Butter Crunch – Just an Average Day

chocolate

Photo by Maggie Gorman

Whether you’re in a relationship or not, your Valentine’s Day won’t be anything special. If you are in a relationship, you might be in a bit of a bumpy spot, so it’s hard to celebrate and be as lovey dovey as you’d like (but you’ll still eat chocolate together). If you’re lucky, your best friend will understand and show up at your house with a card the size of you. You can cope by making these peanut butter pretzel truffles.

chocolate

Caramel Filled Chocolate – Netflix & Chill Type of Day

chocolate

Photo courtesy of albanesecandy.com

As an avid caramel lover, a caramel in the form of Valentine’s Day = the perfect Valentine’s Day. So whether you’re with your best friend, a significant other, or a special someone just for the day, you’ll spend the day in bed with Chinese takeout (or pizza) and lots of sappy movies, as clothed or unclothed as you’d like. AKA, paradise. If chocolate and caramel is your favorite combination, be sure to try out this recipe.

chocolate

Chocolate Coconut Cluster – V-Day Means Vacation Day

chocolate

Photo courtesy of taste.com.au

Your valentine (whether it’s your best friend, boyfriend, or mom), knows what’s good. You’ll take a trip to a sunny paradise and escape this hell we call winter. Happy Valentine’s Day to you (and if you’re single, drink so many piña coladas that you forget it’s February 14th at all).

chocolate

We wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day and an even better chocolate food baby.

chocolate