QD’s, with its friendly and youthful ambiance, is a Chinese restaurant where you can merrily enjoy your meal. And amidst walls adorned with vibrant images from various nationally and internationally ackowledged themes, this delight gets doubled.

But mind you, it’s not only the ambiance that makes you fall in love with this place; it’s the dishes served here which take that experience to a whole new level.

QD’s has many specialties, when it comes to its menu. But let us tell you what you should order. Here are a few things you should not miss out on at any cost.

1. Honey Chilly Potatoes

order

Photo by Aakanksha Joshi

Long, fried, honey-flavoured potato slices accompanied with finely chopped onions, make this dish an outstanding one. Now this peppy dish will be on my list every time I come here to enjoy a meal.

2. Chilly Mushroom Dry

order

Photo by Aakanksha Joshi

After having such delicious honey chilly potatoes, my expectations from the second dish grew even more. And even this dish completely fulfilled my expectations.

Mushrooms have never been my favourite, but now, because of this dish, I just love them. With the perfect mix of all the Indian spices, this Indo-Chinese fusion dish tastes simply impeccable.

3. Paneer Achari Tikka

order

Photo by Aakanksha Joshi

This beautifully served dish is a treat to your eyes and your taste-buds. The taste of the dish justifies its name, derived from the trivial Indian side-dish–paneer tikka. The tangy taste of pickle makes having the barbecued paneer an even more tasteful experience.

4. Green Apple Jack

order

Photo by Aakanksha Joshi

No, we are not talking about the Kellogg apple jacks here. We’re talking about the QD’s secret kitchen recipe for an apple and lemon flavoured refreshment drink that is one-of-a-kind.