Finals week is here, and we all know what that means: last minute studying, no sleep, meltdowns, and late nights at the library. The Sewanee dining hall is not open super late so we have to improvise when we want to grab a late night dinner after being anchored in the library all day. During late nights, there's only one place to go: Pub. The problem is there are so many options to choose from. Do I want mozzerella sticks or pancakes? Grilled cheese or chicken strips? Worry no more. Here's what you should order at Pub based on your star sign.

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Egg Rolls

Aries are creative and ambitious, so I'd suggest going for a spunky order like the egg rolls. Choose between pork and vegetable or southwest chicken to spice up your late night studying sessions. 

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Mozzarella Sticks

If you're a Taurus, you are strong willed and determined. You know what you want, when you want it. Mozzarella sticks are the order for you. You can always count on getting five mozzarella sticks with a side of marinara. Every time. 

Gemini (May21 - June 20): Pancakes

Gemini are flexible and can easily adapt to anything, so I'd suggest getting pancakes with any assortment of toppings. Between chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries, whipped cream, and just plain, you have many options to choose from. To top if off, you can choose get a half order or a full order depending on your craving.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Grilled Cheese

If you're a Cancer, you like to be reminded of home so I would choose the grilled cheese if I were you. That bite of ooey gooey cheese and toasted bread will take you back to your childhood where college obligations like finals didn't exist.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Granger

Leo's are natural leaders, so lead the way with this order. This plain bagel sandwich with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and a secret sauce has been around for years, making it a Pub classic

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Cinnamon Roll

Virgos are naturally caring towards others, so a Pub cinnamon roll is what you should order based on your star sign. A sweet personality should get a sweet late night snack!

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Chicken Strips

Libras are easygoing and don't want to cause a commotion, so chicken strips are what you should order. They're a classic, safe, go-to order that never disappoints. 

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Jalapeno Poppers

What better food to compliment a bold personality than jalapeno poppers? These little guys pack a punch, but Scorpios can handle the heat. 

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): Hot Wings

Hot wings pair well with the intense personality of a Sagittarius. With an intense personality comes a need for focus, and the ranch sauce that comes on the side of this order will help with that.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): Breakfast Wrap

If you're a Capricorn, you are known to be practical and intuitive. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and you need brainpower to make it through study sessions. It seems the only practical thing to get is a breakfast wrap with eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, and/or cheese.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Waterhouse Grilled Cheese

Aquarius are known for being unique and off the beaten path. The Waterhouse grilled cheese - a grilled cheese with an added bacon twist - compliments this personality perfectly. 

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Tiger Tots

If you're a Pisces, you love to be social. This is why Tiger Tots should be your go-to order: they're the perfect bite size snack to share with a whole table of people.  

Take a study break with your friends and grab some much needed Pub grub to get you through late night studying.  'Tis the season for finals, so remember to stay hydrated with this fun game, eat healthy foods, and get enough sleep. Good luck!