When the day is done and the most glorious time rolls around, you know you’ve earned it. That’s right. It’s time for happy hour.

Whether your a lowly intern or a wanna-be CEO, work’s gonna wear you down sometimes. But on good and bad days alike, your hard work shouldn’t go unnoticed. And that’s why God invented happy hour. Here’s exactly what you should order, depending on your after work mood.

happy hour

GIF courtesy of giphy.com

Stressed: Long Island Iced Tea

happy hour

Photo courtesy of betches.com

It’s officially the day/week from hell. You can’t wait to get out of the office, but you still bring some of the anxiety with you. It feels like the only way to regain your sanity is with alcohol. And by alcohol, I mean many types of alcohol. Considering that long islands contain a combo of vodka, white rum, tequila AND gin, it’ll do the trick.

Productive: Sangria

happy hour

Photo courtesy of 12tomatoes.com

You were an absolute animal at work today. Any task, you mastered it. It’s time to celebrate your accomplishments and unwind with some sangria. White or red, depending on your preference. This fruity, smooth mixture is a surely satisfying reward for your best efforts.

Confused: Dark and Stormy

happy hour

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

We all have those days, hell, even those weeks. You get to work in the morning and it just seems to drone on and on. You leave not knowing what you even did and why in the world you just spent the better part of your day in the office. Life’s a little cloudy right now, but ironically, a dark and stormy can fix your troubles. Simple and delicious, this cocktail features rum and ginger beer with a lime on top. It’s sure to steer you clear from the haziness of your day.

Powerful: Cosmopolitan

happy hour

Photo courtesy of inspiredtaste.net

Alright, alright…I know it’s a tad girly, but hey, you’re currently the MAN. If you’re having one of those days where you feel like you could single-handedly run sh*t at work, then a cosmo is a fitting reward. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that it just so happens to be Carrie Bradshaw’s drink of choice. Really a win-win.

Exhausted: Bull Shark

happy hour

Photo courtesy of wittyandpretty.com

This exotic beauty is native to the sandy shores of Dewey Beach Delaware (located in my home state), concocted at the beloved Starboard. If you don’t know, now ya know. This creation contains champagne, orange and berry vodka, orange juice, cranberry juice and of course, red bull. Sounds like a lot to handle, but after an exhausting day of work, it’s the perfect pick-me-up to get you back in action. You can thank me now or you can thank me later.

Inspired: Margarita

happy hour

Photo courtesy of thecocktailproject.com

On the rocks or slushy style. YOU DON’T CARE. You’re on top of the world right now. Your job is kick-ass and for once in your life, you actually know what your purpose is. In order to properly celebrate the inspiration coursing through your veins, let’s add tequila.

Now get out of the office and get a little lit, you deserve it!