Blake Lively is perhaps one of the most beautiful women on Earth. She played Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl, she’s married to Ryan Reynolds, she’s a member of Taylor Swift’s girl squad, and we’re pretty sure she’s never had a bad hair day in her life. In short, we all want to be her.

Unfortunately, we can’t be. But we can try to emulate her in a number of ways.

Do you enjoy baking and eating? Congrats! You and Blake actually have a lot of common then. The actress describes herself as “a foodie and a cook.” She posts her homemade meals on Instagram, she’s starred on the The Martha Stewart Showand in 2011 she created a s’mores cupcake that was sold at Sprinkles bakeries. Blake Lively is basically an honorary member of Spoon.

Photo courtesy of themarketingarm.com

And what are Blake Lively’s very favorite (and least favorite) things to eat and make? Don’t worry, we went ahead and found out so you don’t have to.

Chocolate Soufflé: Yes

Photo courtesy of marthastewart.com

Makes sense that such a graceful and sophisticated actress would love such a graceful and sophisticated dessert. It’s her favorite.

Kraft Mac & Cheese: Yes

Blake Lively

Photo by Kai Huang

Just because Blake is a star and a multi-millionaire doesn’t mean she can’t enjoy the simpler things in life, like a pot of Kraft mac & cheese. And we respect that, a lot.

Eggs Benedict: Yes

Photo by Emily Coleman

Blake’s go-to brunch order? Eggs benedict.

Melted Cheese: Yes

Photo by Kylie Kinder

Blake has highly publicized her love for melted cheese, and she’s even named it as one of her favorite foods.

Sprinkles Cupcakes: Yes

Photo by Lital Slobodsky

The actress has an immense love for the cupcakes at Sprinkles bakery. Her favorite flavor is red velvet. And she got a chance to create her own flavor, which is s’mores.

Homemade Cookies: Yes

Photo by Kelda Baljon

According to Blake, if she’s eating anything at 4 o’clock in the morning it’s a batch of homemade cookies. We really want to know how she maintains that body with such a baking habit.

Truffle Pappardelle from Scalinatella: Yes

Blake Lively

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

This pasta dish, from the upscale NYC eatery Scalinatella, is the meal that she would “eat forever if she was stuck on a desert island.”

Hot Chocolate: Yes

Blake Lively

Photo by Charles Wetherbee

Hot chocolate is Blake’s warm drink of choice. And City Bakery in NYC is one of her favorite places to get it from.

Mayo: Yes

Photo courtesy of thefederalist.com

Not everyone is a mayo person, but Blake certainly is. It’s her proclaimed “favorite condiment.”

Sea Urchin: No

Photo courtesy of gourmetfury.com

Sea urchin is Blake’s official “least favorite food.” We don’t blame her; they look pretty gross.

Coffee: No

Blake Lively

Photo by Jennifer Cao

For Blake, hot chocolate completely trumps coffee. She’s even gone so far as to say that it belongs in the trash.

Blake Lively