It’s here, guys. Finals, or open season for your GPA, hit campus hard. That means free time is turned into study sessions hauled up in the library, and planning what’s for dinner is at the bottom of your to-do list. Time to let the Interwebs lift some of that stress off of your shoulders. Enter: Grubhub.

Step away from the vending machine and check out these Grubhub delivery hacks to make the most out of your study group’s delivery featuring the best sharable food from top rated spots in CU. Grubhub’s got your study group’s food fix covered – at a discount. Use the promo code “UIUCtasty” to get $7 off of your first order of $15 or more.

When your group’s craving: 

Asian

Siam Terrace

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Check out Siam Terrace’s sampler appetizer platters as an addition to your entrees. Choose from their three in one ($8.99) or four in one ($9.99) options featuring doubles of egg rolls, summer rolls and crab rangoon or dragon shrimp, rangoon, pot stickers and Thai fish cake. Order with fan-favorite Pad Thai or Pineapple Fried Rice then turn your leftovers into snackable fried rice balls for study session round two.

Golden Wok

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

If you’re just looking for the deep-fried comfort of cream-cheese-with-a-hint-of-crab deliciousness that is a bite of crab rangoon, check out Golden Wok’s menu. Their appetizer comes with six rangoon, which make it prime for sharing. At $4.65 per 6-pack, it’s certainly not frowned upon to double or triple your order.

Kofusion

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Dolla, dolla sushi yo. This fast-food focused Urbana version of the main-stay Kofusion restaurant in downtown Champaign features dollar sushi pieces every single day. But the most sharable item on their menu is an order of crispy appetizer veggie dumplings for $3. The dumplings come five to an order and are quite possibly the most overlooked item on the Kofusion menu. Add an order to your mix-and-match dollar sushi to keep your group fueled for the night of studying ahead.

Mexican

Cactus Grill

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Craving chips and salsa? How about nacho cheese or guacamole? At Cactus Grill, we suggest all three at $2.75 for salsa and cheese or $3.40 for guac. These dips don’t make an entire meal, but they are made for sharing. Nothing soothes the blow of “Yes, seriously, this is due tomorrow” like a trifecta of chips and dip to go long with your meal.

Manolo’s Pizza & Empanada’s

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Your study group could always use a mini pocket-full of happiness, or 6… or 9… or let’s get real and go for 12. Order Manolo’s empanadas in packs of 3-12 for a quick and easy dinner. The variety of flavors make these little handhelds perfect for sharing. Order your favorites and mix-and-match buffet style with your study group. PSA: They even have three flavors of dessert empanadas. I repeat: DESSERT — featuring chocolate brownie, apple

PSA: They even have three flavors of dessert empanadas. I repeat: DESSERT – featuring chocolate brownie, apple strudel and raspberry cheesecake. Sugar high, so fly also means enough energy to power through the rest of your study sesh with ease.

Taco Motorizado

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Go for Taco Motorizado’s Nacho Supreme when your group’s craving the plethora of meat and cheesy delights from your standard burrito supreme. They’re built for sharing and guaranteed to at least help you brave that all-nighter on a full stomach. They may give you just enough of a loaded tortilla chip-induced sublime to crank out that study guide in a couple hours instead of overnight. This is the cheese sauce-colored sign of hope, friends. Carpe di-nacho.

Italian

Jet’s Pizza

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Ditch the frozen pizza you’ve had stuffed in the back of your freezer since last semester. It’s time for some real ‘za from Jet’s. The smalls are 6 slices, the mediums 8 and the large are 10. Crowd favorites include the BBQ Chicken Pizza and the All Meaty featuring pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage, bacon and even a little bit of hamburger. Be sure to check out the dipping sauces as well if you’re down for a bit of ranch, butter garlic, Jalapeno cheese or pizza dip.

D. P. Dough

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Combo dough. That’s all you really need to know. D. P. Dough has mastered its combos with gargantuan pairings like the Double Play with Cheese Sticks featuring two calzones of your choice and some sticks. Or, swap the sticks for cookies if your sweet tooth is aching for a sugar fix. You can also go big for three calzones, three cookies and three canned drinks with the Triple Play. Or snag a fixing of fries or tots with your calzone in the Hot Box A.

Vinny’s East Coast Pizzeria

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

You can check out a gourmet pizza like the Bacon fries or Avocado Quesadilla but be sure to kick it old school with an appetizer of crispy mozzarella sticks. Yes, they have the cheesy-filled mozzarella sticks of your sleep-deprived day dreams. Stop drooling and start ordering.

American

Smoky’s House BBQ

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

Wings. Because you’re worth it. And one dozen wings sounds like the perfect excuse to take a study break and dive into the sticky-finger BBQ mess of deliciousness. Unless, of course, you prefer to go all-out with the Monster App Sampler serving pork nachos, sliced beef brisket, three smokin’ fried wings and 1/3 slab of ribs. Grubhub user tested. Taste approved.

Jurassic Grill

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

This place serves up thick-cut fries with some funky twists. You can test out classic chili or cheese fries, walk on the wild side with hot and spicy cajun or satisfy your craving for comfort with meaty bacon ranch. Order a mini buffet of flavors to share with your study group and enjoy the upgrade from the sad crimson ketchup packets that never seem to have quite enough to cover every single fry.

Krispy Krunchy Chicken

group

Photo by Shalayne Pulia

There’s a special bond for the select few who commit to rolling out of the library after the crack of dawn in the name of hardcore study sessions. Krispy Krunchy’s Chicken and Tenders or Cajun Chicken Family Combos just seem like the right way to keep the group fueled and focused with plenty of fried goodness to go around. The Chicken and Tenders features 12 mixed chicken pieces, 6 Cajun tenders, 6 biscuits and family fries. Be sure to check out Grubhub and remember to use the promo code “UIUCtasty” for a sweet discount.