Our favorite Monday night TV show is back…The Bachelorette. And better yet, having Jojo as the newest bachelorette makes this season one for the books. Although Mondays are normally thought of as dreadful, knowing I get to watch Jojo begin her love adventures helps me get through the slump.

Any time spent watching a great TV show is completed by one thing…food. I mean what better way to watch Jojo and the guys eat decadent food in tropical locations than eating on the comfort of your sofa?

Here are a few good snack options that represent this season on The Bachelorette:

1. Chocolate-Covered Strawberries

The Bachelorette

Photo by Morgan Goldberg

The constant emotional rollercoaster that takes off during every season of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette usually causes anxiety among viewers. One way to resolve this stressful journey is to indulge in endless amounts of chocolate-covered strawberries. Much like Jojo’s sweet and bubbly personality, this decadent treat will lighten every overwhelming plot-twist this season.

2. Sweet Potato Fries

The Bachelorette

Photo by Amanda Gajdosik

Raise your hand if you are constantly finding deep connections with your food… I’m guilty and I don’t mind one bit. One of the main components that Jojo wants in her lasting relationship is a strong connection. With only one night in the books, there are some undeniable connections sparking this season. As Jojo is searching for that perfect connection, these sweet potato fries are sure to build a relationship with you that will last a lifetime.

3. Jalapeño Poppers

The Bachelorette

Photo by Maddie Cole

25 attractive guys all fighting for your attention – where do we sign up? These jalapeño poppers are sure to spice up your night as you watch an intense love story unravel. Much like the kick from the jalapeños, the men that are professing their love to Jojo are quite hot. Jojo also packs quite a punch with her spunky, independent personality.

4. Key Lime Salsa

The Bachelorette

Photo by Emily Chaisson

Who can’t fall in love when you are traveling the world, eating your way through amazing places? As you watch Jojo and the men enjoy their exotic trips, snack on this tangy salsa with some chips. Although this snack won’t transport you to the beach of Bora Bora, it will make you full and your taste buds happy.

5. Bacon-Wrapped Dates

The Bachelorette

Photo courtesy of pinchofyum.com

Jojo and Ben’s whirlwind of love left us all heartbroken at the end. With this heartbreak, you would think it would leave Jojo closed off; however, the opposite is true. Having 25 possible suitors fighting for her love, Jojo says that she wants to keep her mind open during this process. Much like Jojo’s open mind for love, these bacon-wrapped dates are something to keep you on your toes. A sweet yet savory taste will leave your taste buds eager to try something new.

With these combinations of snacks and a new season of The Bachelorette, can it be Monday every day? Have a viewing party, make some snacks, and emerge yourself into Jojo’s journey to love. You know you want to.