Sometimes you don't just want to be licking your fingers  that are full of nutella from a jar. Instead you want to  add a little bit of crunch or munch to your nutella, experiment with it by making brownies or maybe a make it a whole meal. This is where, I come in with a list of what to eat nutella with when you are tired of eating it straight out of the jar. 

1. Nutella Sandwich

chocolate, candy, sweet, goody, cream, milk, cake, sweetmeat
Tarika Narain

Cause sometimes PB&J is too mundane to eat so, you can switch to a dope nutella sandwich that is easy to make and will satisfy your incessant need for chocolate. 

2. Nutella With Pretzels 

pretzel, sweet, pastry, bread, salt
Effie Henry

Chocolate covered pretzels are already a thing. So, why not take that obsession to another level by dipping your pretzels in Nutella? Whether you want your pretzels to be gluten free, whole wheat or regular the choice is yours. Just don't forget to add the Nutella. 

3. Nutella with Strawberries 

Nutella and Strawberries are the perfect combination as they balance the sweetness of Nutella with the sourness of strawberries to create a healthy-ish dessert nobody can beat.  

4. Nutella Popcorn 

cereal, wheat, corn, popcorn, rice
Sara Carte

While binge-watching your fav Netflix show popcorn is a must. But how does adding Nutella to it sound? Amazing huh. So, try out this Nutella popcorn that will leave you longing for more. 

5. Nutella with Granola 

sweet, chocolate, cream, caramel
Maia Vernacchia

When you just have to start your day with a spoonful of Nutella add some granola to it. At least that way your breakfast still remains a little healthy. 

6. Nutella Coffee 

If you put sugar in your cappuccino, latte or daily cup of joe? Substitute it with Nutella to get an extra kick in the morning. 

7. Nutella Brownies

chocolate, cream, caramel, coffee, ice, ice cream
Steven Shaltiel

When you are wondering what to eat Nutella with while also  searching for a perfect dessert that is sweet, smooth and creamy you can turn to these Nutella Brownies

8. Nutella Milkshake 

coffee, milk, cappuccino, cream

Shake things up with this Nutella Milkshake that is simple to whip up and  adding some bananas to it gives it a unique taste. 

9. Nutella Cereal 

coffee, cereal, chocolate, relish
Izzi Clark

When coco-pops and fruit loops are to mainstream for you. But you still require the morning crunch why not make your own Nutella Cereal? I promise this will make breakfast the most satisfying meal of the day. 

So, the next time you aren't in the mood for some plain Nutella and are confused about what to eat Nutella with. Try some of these options cause they are great.