Have you ever tried to ditch the meat, eggs and dairy and start eating clean with a completely plant-based diet, but failed? We’ll we’ve got you covered with an easy-to-follow 3-day vegan meal plan.

Whether you’re going vegan for health reasons, like having a healthy heart, great skin or better sex, the health benefits of plants are endless. And if you’re doing it for moral considerations, cause obviously baby animals are the cutest, or even if you’re already vegan and are just looking for new ideas, this is an easy guide anyone can use.

This 3-day set of meals is full of fresh variety and hearty meal ideas that would surely satisfy everyone, even those meat lovers out there.

Day 1

Breakfast

vegan

Photo by Brooke Bierhaus

Kick off your morning with this delicious 4-ingredient matcha green tea chia pudding bowl that you can prep the night before. Just top the pudding with your favorite fruits when you wake up, and this protein-packed meal will leave you feeling full for hours.

Lunch

vegan

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Throw this 5-minute spicy tangy kale salad together while you get ready in the morning for an easily transportable and refreshing lunch. An added bonus — the jalapeños in the salad are packed with antioxidants, which promote eye and skin health.

Dinner

vegan

Photo courtesy of Flickr

Zucchini noodles with creamy avocado basil sauce is a great way to work a comfort food favorite into your vegan diet. The creamy sauce and juicy tomatoes are so much more refreshing than traditional vodka and Alfredo sauces, and spiraling the zucchini noodles on your fork feels just like eating spaghetti — only with less than half the calories.

Dessert

vegan

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Cool off in the afternoon with this beautiful frozen banana berry “nice cream” treat. Just keep some frozen fruit in the freezer and you can whip it up in no time. You won’t believe it’s not actually ice cream.

Day 2

Breakfast

vegan

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

You’ll actually look forward to waking up knowing that “mochi” pancakes and vegan bulletproof coffee are on the menu. These fun mochi-like pancakes are naturally sweetened with banana and pumpkin puree and taste real, real good. These are great for a decadent Sunday brunch dish, minus the gluten and high sugar profile. And adding coconut to your coffee will increase your energy and alertness for the rest of the morning.

Lunch

vegan

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

This unexpected wild rice trail mix salad is so satisfying and delicious that you’ll want to make extra servings to eat as leftovers for the rest of the week. Its also a great and inexpensive way to incorporate healthy fats, fiber, and protein into your diet.

Dinner

vegan

Photo byy Vinita Saggurti

Finish up the day with this hearty and soothing coconut vegetable curry with rice dish. The delicious curry takes less than ten minutes to prepare, so you can put your feet up while your antioxidant-rich, anti-inflammatory meal simmers on the stove.

Day 3

Breakfast

vegan

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Missing the sweetened cereal days of your childhood? This powerhouse smoothie bowl topped with figs, chia and gogi berries is just as delicious and colorful, without the refined sugars and dairy milk.

Lunch

vegan

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Apart from being your new favorite tongue twister, this sesame cilantro soba spring salad is both filling and flavorful. You’ll look forward to enjoying the variety of ingredients all morning long.

Snack

vegan

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Beat the afternoon blues with this impossibly simple snack of 3-ingredient peanut butter balls made with coconut flour. You can even roll the treats in shredded coconut or dairy-free chocolate and enjoy as a protein-rich dessert.

Dinner

vegan

Photo courtesy of furtherfood.com

Going vegan doesn’t have to mean giving up your favorite hearty Italian dishes. Try this hearty veggie mushroom ragu pasta for a filling, delicious, and easy to digest dinner option.