St. Patricks Day can be a tough holiday to celebrate if, like me, you dislike the taste of beer. Celebrating days like today where drinking beer is expected can be a bit of a challenge. We've got you covered with these eight delicious drink options to help you celebrate St. Patricks Day.

Irish Coffee

An alcoholic beverage consisting of sweetened hot coffee and Irish whiskey, topped with whipped cream. You can make your own by following this recipe or this tutorial.

Whiskey Sour

Whiskey sour is a mixed drink containing whiskey, lemon juice, sugar, and occasionally a dash of egg whites. You can make your own by following this recipe or this tutorial.

Buttery Nipple 

The buttery nipple is a sweet-tasting shot—also known as a slippery nipple—and contains Irish cream and Sambuca. It is often layered with butterscotch. You can make your own by following this recipe or this tutorial.

Honeydew Martini

A honeydew martini containing vodka, triple sec and melon liqueur; its green coloring is perfect for a St. Patty's celebration. You can make your own by following this recipe or this tutorial.

Irish Flag

A layered shot also known as Irish Pride, the shot is poured slowly and contains green creme de menthe, Irish cream, orange liqueur (grand marnier) and Brandy. You can make your own by following this recipe or this tutorial.

The Grasshopper

Served in a martini glass, this creamy green cocktail contains green creme de menthe, white creme de cacao, and light cream. You can make your own by following this recipe or this tutorial.

Irish Hammer

Served as a shot, the Irish Hammer is a perfect blend of whiskey, Irish Mist and Irish cream. You can make your own by following this recipe or this tutorial.

Baby Guinness

A baby Guinness is a shot consisting of Irish cream and coffee liqueur; unlike its name, it contains no Guinness beer. You can make your own by following this recipe or this tutorial.

Ready, set, drink

Feeling adventurous? Click here to learn how to make your own Irish cream.