Avocados are very nutrient-dense, have over 20 minerals and vitamins, and are (most importantly) delicious. Typically 250 calories per ‘do and naturally sodium and cholesterol free, avocados can be used to make different concoctions like guacamole, avocado toast, baked eggs, smoothies, truffles, dips, salads, vegan pesto, and even hair masks. It’s no wonder the world is going crazy for this super fruit.

Make gift shopping for your avocado-enthusiast friends a whole lot easier by going avo-control with this gift guide. All these recommendations are perfect for birthdays, Christmas, celebratory occasions, or just to show your appreciation for someone.

Gif courtesy giphy.com

1. A Rockin’ Phone Case

avocado

Photo courtesty of etsy.com

This phone case acts as a simple reminder that there is more to life than living — there are also avocados.

2. An ‘I Love Avocado’ Scooper

avocado

Photo courtesy of etsy.com

Can there BE a cuter avocado scooper than this? Gift a spoon you friend will cherish forever and use skillfully every time they eat their favorite fruit.

3. A Hydrating Sheet Mask

Photo courtesy of urbanoutfitters.com

All our faces could use a little lovin’. This sheet mask works wonders for all skin types without any irritation. Gift one of these and you’ll be loved forever.

4. An Avocado Ukelele

avocado

Photo courtesy of etsy.com

A bit pricey, but this speaks a very bold statement when your friend is in need of some tunes.

5. A 3-in-1 Tool

Photo courtesy of amazon.com

A very practical splitter, slicer, and pitter all-in-one? Now this is INSANE.

6. This Punny Card

avocado

Photo courtesy of lookhuman.com

Speak the truth and only the truth with this extraterrestrial card.

7. Handmade Wall Decor

avocado

Photo courtesy of etsy.com

Because we all know this is your friend’s motto in life and they need to hang this on their wall ASAP.

8. Señor Avocado Plush Pillow

avocado

Photo courtesy of etsy.com

Get avo-cuddly with this cute plush that even has a ‘stache. Perfect for the dorm.

9. Adorable Socks

Photo courtesy of urbanoutfitters.com

You can never go wrong with these practical but SO CUTE socks. C’mon, who won’t love these? Plus, the other side has the pit on it.

10. This Subtly Amazing Shirt

Photo courtesy of urbanoutfitters.com

Fit into their OOTD’s by gifting a shirt that says both “I