We’ve all watched Full House ritualistically as kids, and with the recent release of the Fuller House trailer, the “all grown up” series of the classic sitcom, our childhood feelings have returned.

DJ, Stephanie, Uncle Jesse, Rebecca, Uncle Joey, Danny, Steve and even Kimmy Gibbler return to the San Francisco scene but this time, many years later.

From what has been released, the Netflix original is set to mirror the plot of the of the 90’s series, with DJ as the widow raising three kids while Stephanie and Kimmy play the roles of Jesse and Joey, moving in with her to come to her aid.

In anticipation of the first episode set to air February 26, we’ve matched each of the main characters’ personalities to their food spirit animals. Enjoy.

Kimmy Gibbler: Potato Chips

Fuller House

Photo courtesy of rachelraymag.com

Oh, Kimmy Gibbler. We will always remember you for your innate skill of pushing every member of the Tanner family’s buttons simultaneously and without fail. Her voice and presence are as piercing as the crinkle of a potato chip bag, and just as annoying as the obnoxious crunch of the salty snack in a quiet movie theater.

Steve Hale: The Everything Bagel Donut

Fuller House

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

In addition to being DJ’s long time high school sweetheart, Steve was known for eating anything and everything in the Tanner family fridge. Even the strangest of combinations wouldn’t phase him, just like this hybrid bagel donut.

Uncle Joey: Gourmet Grilled Cheese

Fuller House

Photo by Bonnie Wu

We could always count on Uncle Joey to make DJ laugh when she was going through a teenage crisis, and we can most likely expect he and Mr. Woodchuck to make a reappearance and do it all again. Joey’s childish charm and lightheartedness is represented best in the adult(ish) twist on this childhood favorite.

Uncle Jesse: White Pizza

Fuller House

Photo courtesy of food52.com

It’s safe to say that as kids, we all wanted, deep in our souls, to have an Uncle Jesse of our own — and as we grew up, we developed a massive crush on Mr. Stamos…and the Oikos commercials became just plain taunting. Now, what else could be as irresistible as the guitar-playing, motorcycle-riding stud with perfect hair? The most sophisticated form of pizza around.

Aunt Becky: Shrimp Scampi

Fuller House

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

Alright, so we all know Aunt Becky was never exactly known for her cooking, but hopefully she’s gotten better between the conclusion of Full House and the premier of Fuller House. Whatever the case, she is one classy lady and deserves a meal just as fitting.

Nicky and Alex: Chicken Nuggets

Fuller House

Photo by Daniel Schuleman

The last time we saw these guys, they were just lil nuggets. Now, they’re all grown up — and where has the time gone? They’re probably still munching on this whimsical snack as teenage boys, so we can all take comfort in that.

Danny: Roast, Carrots and Mashed Potatoes

Fuller House

Photo courtesy of pbs.org

As a single dad, Danny Tanner tried his best to nourish the classic American family, and nothing gets more American than meat and potatoes. Oh, and don’t you dare let any of these touch.

DJ: Filet Mignon

Fuller House

Photo courtesy of tastewiththeeyes.com

Danny Tanner’s girls always deserve the best of the best, and after learning of DJ’s most recent tragedy, she deserves it more than ever. Not to mention, Candace Cameron-Bure is a class act, just like this five-star steak.

Stephanie: Sushi

Fuller House

Photo by Adam H. Weiss

Am I the only one who thought Stephanie was always the cool sister? No, of course not, because she was (sorry, Deej). Stephanie always had her quirks, but now as an adult, she’s probably much more polished, just like just like sushi — strange yet sophisticated.

Michelle: Tater Tots

Fuller House

Photo by Divneet Dhillon

The Olsen twins declined to fulfill their role as grown up Michelle, but in our hearts, Michelle will always be the sassy little toddler we know and love, absent from Fuller House or otherwise. There’s no better way to reminisce childhood than the most kid friendly form of potato around.