With its infinite menu choices and larger-than-life dishes, The Cheesecake Factory might as well be deemed casual-restaurant royalty. And with a status like that, there's no doubt people in line for the throne would travel far and wide to experience the place for themselves—including our fave Disney princesses.

Like any other restaurant-goer, these princesses know how to feast. Which means they're going to order every single course they can on the menu. And at The Cheesecake Factory, that obviously includes cheesecake.  

So if you've ever wondered what each Disney princess would order for dessert at the popular chain, then grab a piece of CF's complimentary bread and keep on reading.

Cinderella: Pumpkin Cheesecake

We all know Cinderella's carriage was a pumpkin before the fairy godmother waved her wand, so it's only natural that she'd want a slice of pumpkin cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. 

Since she's got 'til midnight, maybe she'd go for a second helping as well. And even if she feels too stuffed to finish, her little friend, Gus Gus, won't say no to any food with cheese in its name.

Belle: Chris' Outrageous Cheesecake

This Cheesecake Factory favorite is overloaded with layers—chocolate cake, brownie, chocolate chip coconut cheesecake, and to top it all off, coconut-pecan frosting.

As overwhelming as it may sound, a princess like Belle would still give it a chance and not let its outrageousness scare her away. Plus, don't forget Belle isn't a stranger to over-the-top feasts. And just like in her fairytale, prove to us that it's what's on the inside that counts.

Snow White: Original Cheesecake

Snow White is the OG Disney princess, being introduced to us all the way back in 1937 on the silver screen. While she may not be as well-known among newer generations, she is still beloved and a classic, just like CF's original cheesecake.

Aurora: Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake

After undergoing a one-hundred-year-long nap, the last thing Aurora needs is even more sleep, so it makes sense that she'd go for a cheesecake slice with coffee in it to keep her up and alert.

The only downside is that The Cheesecake Factory no longer has Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake on its menu. I guess that's what happens when you've been out like a light for so long.

Jasmine: Tiramisu Cheesecake

Living behind palace walls for so many years can make a girl miserable, so it's no surprise that Jasmine wants to take a magic carpet ride and travel the world. Her first stop? Maybe Italy, for its romantic canals and irresistible desserts

However, she couldn't stay in Italy forever. And when she's feeling nostalgic, at least she has The Cheesecake Factory's tiramisu cheesecake to make her feel like she's there again.

Tiana: Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake

Out of all the Disney princesses, chef Tiana is surely the biggest foodie. She knows everything there is to know about the New Orleans restaurant scene, from where to get the spiciest seafood gumbo to the most powdery beignets.

And her eye for food is no different at The Cheesecake Factory. Their Ultimate Red Velvet is definitely one of their best, and Tiana will undoubtedly order it as soon as she sits down.

Rapunzel: Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake

After being locked in a tower since she was a baby, Rapunzel has grown to be an avid dreamer, and embrace everything that the outside world has to offer.

Supposedly, this may include having a meal at The Cheesecake Factory. And if she orders the Oreo Dream Extreme, she'll be inspired to keep dreaming big and having new experiences.

Ariel: Salted Caramel Cheesecake

Under the sea, there is undeniably a lot of salt. (Not to mention the seaweed is always greener). And Ariel, having once been a mermaid, may miss the salt-water taste of the sea from time to time. 

Luckily for her, The Cheesecake Factory serves salted caramel cheesecake. which incorporates her favorite flavor. All she needs is a dinglehopper and she can dive right in to a slice.